Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream City: Help Me I have a Question

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    My goods are at odds when I make pastry (5 goods + 1 grain). Make a pastry if you rather see your goods in even numbers.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you. It has been driving me nuts. I didn't even notice that the pastry used an odd number. I can sleep well tonight.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by judyvines View Post
    Thank you, thank you, thank you. It has been driving me nuts. I didn't even notice that the pastry used an odd number. I can sleep well tonight.
    Oh poor you! Glad to help and especially to ease your poor mind from this puzzle.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Oh poor you! Glad to help and especially to ease your poor mind from this puzzle.
    Let's just say that I'm slightly obsessive compulsive. I think it is my engineering background.

Help me I have a question

Last month I bought this game from App Store under my friend's Apple ID, and now I want to purchase gem in game but at first I need to get this game with my own Apple ID. If I delete and reinstall it,can I still have my buildings and levels? Thanks!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 201990321 View Post
    Last month I bought this game from App Store under my friend's Apple ID, and now I want to purchase gem in game but at first I need to get this game with my own Apple ID. If I delete and reinstall it,can I still have my buildings and levels? Thanks!
    I'm going to send you to Support for this so that the Agent can help to clear your game logged under your friend's Apple ID and if you are using your friend's device as well. Please send an email to support@storm8.com.

Merged thread.

Farm Supplier
    Just noticed that the business "Boogaloo's" has changed color. The pink has been taken out and more blue put in. I hope that we will be able to retain The ones we made in the original color as I have set them up to be aesthetically pleasing and to complement The pink in some of the other buildings. Could you find out for us please? Thank you.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercy1st View Post
    Just noticed that the business "Boogaloo's" has changed color. The pink has been taken out and more blue put in. I hope that we will be able to retain The ones we made in the original color as I have set them up to be aesthetically pleasing and to complement The pink in some of the other buildings. Could you find out for us please? Thank you.
    Just to check, have you completed a new Boogaloo's using the new version? Does it look different from the previous? I know the picture in the Market is slightly different.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercy1st View Post
    The picture in the catalog is different from the mastered business. Opon mastering 5 stars, the business goes through an "upgrade". I.e... the pink umbrellas at Boogaloos, tri-level floors at Tessa and Co, and the chic wavy roof at Bubbleberry.
    Hope this is the answer you were looking for.

I placed my Boogaloos next to the conservatory, city palooza stage and Bach street pianos.. it's really pretty!! =P

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mika012 View Post
    The picture in the catalog is different from the mastered business. Opon mastering 5 stars, the business goes through an "upgrade". I.e... the pink umbrellas at Boogaloos, tri-level floors at Tessa and Co, and the chic wavy roof at Bubbleberry.
    Hope this is the answer you were looking for.

I placed my Boogaloos next to the conservatory, city palooza stage and Bach street pianos.. it's really pretty!! =P
    Good to know it looks the same like the previous mastered ones.

Can I buy roads? Thanks