Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream City: Help Me I have a Question

Grand Emperor

Dream City: Help Me I have a Question

You can ask general game play questions on this thread.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-08-16 at 11:02 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Will we be able to visit the community on this game?

Farm Supplier
    How do I move roads? I can edit the location of all my buildings, but for some reason can't figure out how to move the roads. Thanks!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 09122007 View Post
    How do I move roads? I can edit the location of all my buildings, but for some reason can't figure out how to move the roads. Thanks!
    Click on the cash register, click on the road icon and click on any grid to toggle between land and road. Make sure the land is empty before you do the toggling. You can change roads back to land and vice versa any time.

Rhino Keeper
    What's the trick to being able to place more houses so I can get more residents to level up? I'm out of space at level 9

Rhino Keeper
    Will someone please answer. Will we be able to have neighbors on this game and visit other cities?

Quote Originally Posted by alexsjusa View Post
    What's the trick to being able to place more houses so I can get more residents to level up? I'm out of space at level 9
    I'm out of space and I never have enough money to buy houses... Getting boring

Fashion Designer
    What happens if your mastered buildings aren't connected to roads? I see the red popup that says I need to connect them to roads but what impact does this have?

Rhino Keeper
    Are we supposed to put the same business multiple times? I am level 9 and running out of buildings that need orders to fill. If i put more houses i will be out of space fast and i am surely not making enough money to buy the eog park and build it. Getting bored fast and I don't want to have 2 of the same businesses in my city!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    Are we supposed to put the same business multiple times? I am level 9 and running out of buildings that need orders to fill. If i put more houses i will be out of space fast and i am surely not making enough money to buy the eog park and build it. Getting bored fast and I don't want to have 2 of the same businesses in my city!!!!
    I'm putting duplicate businesses on until I can replace them with new business because they do generate income. Also: at my low level 8 most generate 10 coins per day but 2 of them generate 20 coins per day so for now I want to pick the higher yield...I noticed that the higher level I am the same business will have orders of higher level/unlocked products. More income for those.

I'm trying to figure out a road layout that gives optimum space for buildings. Any ideas from people who have played the city games?

Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast