Thread: Dream City: Help Me I have a Question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fashion Designer
    What happens if your mastered buildings aren't connected to roads? I see the red popup that says I need to connect them to roads but what impact does this have?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    What happens if your mastered buildings aren't connected to roads? I see the red popup that says I need to connect them to roads but what impact does this have?
    All buildiings (population or business buildings) need to be accessible by roads otherwise you will lose the revenue, mastery stars or population points. The only buildings that dont need road are the factories.

It takes away from your star level...negative impact..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Likeangelique View Post
    It takes away from your star level...negative impact..
    What does?

Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    If you don't connect to roads you will not get stars, which you need to upgrade. If houses aren't connected, you don't get credit for people, again, which you need to upgrade. When you connect to a road you will the twinkling of "stars" stream up to the top and your stars and people will be increased. Took me a while to figure this out!