Thread: Dream City: Game Guide

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Grand Emperor
    Frequently asked questions

Why can't I build more businesses?
    Building new businesses requires additional Business Permits. A Business Permit typically lets you build any unlocked business from a particular industry so that you can customize the look of your city. To earn more Business Permits, master existing businesses and keep upgrading your City Hall.

How can I get more gems?
    You can get more Gems by tapping the Add button next to the Gems icon at the top of the screen. Once you tap this Add button, you will be able to select from several Gem offers available for purchase.

How do I get parts to upgrade my buildings? What about expansion parts?
    Tap on citizens with speech bubbles to hear what they have to say about how you're doing as Mayor. They may drop some coins or even a part for you as well!

It says my storage is full - what now?
    You can upgrade the capacity of your Storage so you can store more items!
    - Tap on the Warehouses near the Train Depot.
    - Use the necessary Parts to increase your storage capacity.

How do I move buildings?
    You can tap and hold on a building already in your city. You can then drag the building to a new position and tap the green check mark when it's in a location that you're happy with. Once you're done moving buildings around, tap on the red X button in the Market tray to close it and exit Edit Mode.

How do I put buildings into storage? How do I get them back out again?
    Tap on the Market to enter Edit Mode. Tap the building you wish to remove. If it can be stored, tap on the box icon that appears below the building. This moves it into your Storage. Some buildings, like factories, City Hall, and businesses with active orders cannot be stored.

Please note that a stored building does not contribute to the operation of your city. For example, a house that has been stored no longer provides population until it is returned to the board.

To find a building in your Storage, tap the Market button and then locate the building in the Storage tab (the tab icon looks like an open box). You do not need to buy it again - just tap on the item to return it to your city.

How do I sell items?
    If you would like to sell a building, tap and hold the building you wish to sell. If it is eligible to be sold, you will see a Sell button next to the item. Be careful before you decide to sell anything though; you may have to work hard to get it again, and some rewards you won't be able to earn a second time.

Where can I find Storm8 Studios' privacy policy?
    Our privacy policy is available at https://storm8-studios.com/privacy

Where can I find Storm8 Studios' terms of service?
    Our terms of service is available at https://storm8-studios.com/terms

My Question Wasn't Answered Here, What Can I Do?
    Contact Storm8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new with a description of your problem. Please include your User ID and Level to help them in answering your question.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-28-16 at 08:13 PM.