Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery reset to level 1 and store levels decreased

Rhino Keeper

Bakery reset to level 1 and store levels decreased

I just lost my game progress. I'm level 40 and it restarted me at level 1. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys here is an update for players that are having this issue:
    Players who were signed into Game Center, need to sign in again to access your game.
    (if you are using multiple accounts make sure when you login into your game on the device, to restart your device, then log into the game center to make sure you are pulling up the correct game)

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart Bakery 2 story

If you were Facebook Connected, you may need to connect to Facebook again.

For multiple accounts or cross-platform assistance, you need to contact support@storm8.com
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-12-16 at 11:35 AM.

Executive Chef
    Yes, I am. I logged into facebook, and got everything back...except my general store, I can only buy 2 items, and I had it opened up to where I could buy 5...

Also, I try to log off and back in to facebook, and when I log out, it gives me the error that it is an online game, check connections...

Rhino Keeper
    This is so aggravating. I don't dare start a new game at level 1 in case it overwrites my level 40 game. I can't even get into the game because there's the tutorial which doesn't let me click on anything else, except what the tutorial wants. How on earth do I get in to log into Facebook?

This happened right after the new event started. All my ovens were busy cooking. I thought I'd come back in couple hours and then play the event. I came back and the game restarted at level 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    This is so aggravating. I don't dare start a new game at level 1 in case it overwrites my level 40 game. I can't even get into the game because there's the tutorial which doesn't let me click on anything else, except what the tutorial wants. How on earth do I get in to log into Facebook?

This happened right after the new event started. All my ovens were busy cooking. I thought I'd come back in couple hours and then play the event. I came back and the game restarted at level 1
    I went through the small tutorial, and I think the only thing that got overwritten was my general store. >< Which is very bad, because I need 3 frosted brownies to finish my bakers' club thing, and that's it, but it'll take me forever to get the frosting for them with only 2 milk at a time...

Executive Chef
    Just wanted to update, things seem to have fixed themselves, all is right in my bakery now, lol. Thanks! <3

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Just wanted to update, things seem to have fixed themselves, all is right in my bakery now, lol. Thanks! <3
    Awesome and phew! Thank goodness you got yours back.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post

cosmolife, are you still having issues? If you don't have a FB account, can you try to use the New Logon on Feature via RS2 to see if you can recover yours?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    cosmolife, are you still having issues? If you don't have a FB account, can you try to use the New Logon on Feature via RS2 to see if you can recover yours?
    My game is still gone

RS2 is working fine. As all my other S8 games. The S8 games pull down menu in RS2, I see all my games in there. And tap to open each one of them. All are fine. Except Bakery 2. It keeps restarting me at level 1

What do I do? I've sent support an email. But they will take ages. The event will be over by the time they get to look at my game

Grand Emperor
    Since your other games are fine, you will not be able to login to same account using login feature. Can you download a new game, one that you haven't played before, under the list in the Login feature? I want you to use that new game for you to login again to transfer all your games, especially BS2, to hopefully fix this. Do you get what I'm saying? Yeah I know support will take while, so if this works then you needn't wait for support.

Alternatively if you have another account, you can login to the other account and login back to this current account to see if that helps with recovery.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Since your other games are fine, you will not be able to login to same account using login feature. Can you download a new game, one that you haven't played before, under the list in the Login feature? I want you to use that new game for you to login again to transfer all your games, especially BS2, to hopefully fix this. Do you get what I'm saying? Yeah I know support will take while, so if this works then you needn't wait for support.

Alternatively if you have another account, you can login to the other account and login back to this current account to see if that helps with recovery.
    Yes. I have another account. I switched to that account and then switched back. Nope. It didn't work. Bakery 2 still restarts at level 1

During the switching process, where it asks you to confirm the switch, there's a scroll window where you can scroll to the right to see all your games...I scrolled and looked for Bakery 2. It showed up in there as level 1

What's going on? Is my level 40 game gone??!!

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast