Thread: Almost 2 months

Host(ess)

Almost 2 months

I've encountered the glitch on my Android device where the restaurant is by default, Level 1. Basically a brand new start.
    I sent an email to support almost 2 months ago and yet I still have not received any reply or patch. I have already tried to reinstall the game but I still can't get access to my own restaurant.

Pretty irritated at the long wait, last time I emailed support in regards to Bakery Story they were much quicker.

Grand Emperor
    I have the same problem on my Android device. My restaurant is at Level 1 on my Android. My restaurant is Level 99 on my iPad. My other games are fine.

It started with the iOS RS update on or around Feb 8. I posted the issue in a couple of existing threads. Opened a new bug thread . I sent an email to Support on Feb 10. After no response, I updated the ticket in support.storm8.com on Feb 26 and replied to the canned email on March 15. I also PM'd a community manager on March 8 and submitted a Forum Dispute on March 9.

I have not received a single reply to any of my requests. I think I have tried every avenue possible to try to get my restaurant back, or even a response, and don't know what else I can do. I would like access to my restaurant from both my Android (the device my nmishii games are originally on) and my iPad (from where I log in to my nmishii account).

Can a CM or moderator check into this? A CM can find my ticket number in the Forum Disputes. Or I can PM anyone who would like it.

Also, are there any users who have had this issue resolved? If so, what did you do?

Thank you
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-23-16 at 12:04 PM. Reason: discussing mod actions

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Try this. ^^

Please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart Restaurant Story.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Try this. ^^

Please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart Restaurant Story.
    Thank you for the response.

i still need help. I believe the instructions are for an iOS device. When I go through the steps, I am already logged into Game Center. I have always been able to play RS with no problem on my iPad.

Can you provide instructions on what to do on an Android device? RS is on Level 1 on my Android device.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Thank you for the response.

i still need help. I believe the instructions are for an iOS device. When I go through the steps, I am already logged into Game Center. I have always been able to play RS with no problem on my iPad.

Can you provide instructions on what to do on an Android device? RS is on Level 1 on my Android device.

Thank you
    You'll need assistance from support on this one. Sorry!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    You'll need assistance from support on this one. Sorry!
    Thank you. As mentioned above I submitted a ticket on Feb 10. Then followed up on it on Feb 26 and March 15 when I got no response. Since the ticket was opened over 6 weeks ago, is there anything you can do to have the ticket worked on? Or what would you recommend I do so that I get action taken on this, without it affecting my iPad access? Its taking an awful long time. I am grateful you are responding on this thread.

The ticket number is in the Forum Disputes thread I opened on March 9 when I wasn't getting a response on this. I can PM it if you want, but I think this link should be sufficient:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....30#post1261830

Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Thank you. As mentioned above I submitted a ticket on Feb 10. Then followed up on it on Feb 26 and March 15 when I got no response. Since the ticket was opened over 6 weeks ago, is there anything you can do to have the ticket worked on? Or what would you recommend I do so that I get action taken on this, without it affecting my iPad access? Its taking an awful long time. I am grateful you are responding on this thread.

The ticket number is in the Forum Disputes thread I opened on March 9 when I wasn't getting a response on this. I can PM it if you want, but I think this link should be sufficient:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....30#post1261830
    We'll continue helping you there.