Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aladdin Dragon Chapter 10 issue

Aladdin Dragon Chapter 10 issue

Ok, so I've somehow manage to get to chapter 10 on this event (even with the progress pop up issue going on) and I have about 8 hours left, I'm on the part where it says I need to get the Aladdin dragon to level 8, but mine is already level 8 and it's not progressing. The only option it's giving me is to skip it for like 50 gold bars which I refuse to use considering I already meet the requirements for this chapter. Anyone else having this issue or is it due to my current issue constantly making my progress roll back every few seconds? I know I said I'd give it another week, but I don't think I'm going to make it. Shame since I even won the four leaf dragon on the wheel. But I'm just curious if anyone else is experiencing the chapter issue with getting the Aladdin dragon to level 8 not being able to progress.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Restart the app to mark off your goal for the event. If that doesn't work, please email support@storm8.com and pm me your ticket number.

If you're also experiencing sync errors and your connection is stable, submit a ticket anyway so we can see if there's something account specific.

New Resident
    I'm having same issue as above poster, even tried using gold. It took the gold but reverted back to needing to be level 8.

New Resident
    I have exactly the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Restart the app to mark off your goal for the event. If that doesn't work, please email support@storm8.com and pm me your ticket number.

If you're also experiencing sync errors and your connection is stable, submit a ticket anyway so we can see if there's something account specific.
    Done tried restarting both the app and phone, still didn't work. I was just curious if it's the already current problem I'm having with the processing message popping up every few seconds and rolling back causing me to not be able to finish the event or an error in the event itself. I see no need of submitting a second ticket for yet another issue when the first one has yet to be resolved, I've done lost hope in the game at this point. I was just trying to see if this issue was separate from the first one or not, that's all. Fun game, just not working for me.

New Resident

Unhappy Problems advancing dragon to lv 7 for day 9

Quote Originally Posted by ixicafe View Post
    I have exactly the same problem.
    I didn't want to wait the full 19 hrs to evolve my dragon to lv 7 on the 9th day of the event so I paid gold to speed it up, it didn't advance my dragon in the tales so I paid to skip the act. I doubt if I complete the tale.

So my daughter had the same issue. She can't finish either.

I've submitted a ticket but haven't heard anything. We've done everything suggested above. Tried restarting, force closing, reinstalling....nothing worked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	135.8 KB 
ID:	29440   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	166.7 KB 
ID:	29441  

New Resident
    I am also having the same problem. I have contacted support multiple times to no avail. I even sent photos of the problem. I have done all the suggestions i.e uninstall /reinstall,restarting, force stop, leave game and come bk, etc. Nothing works. The only change is now it show its over but I can purchase the sultana dragon for ONLY 800 gold !

The Honorable Panda
    Update:

Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    We are addressing the issue that occurred for low-level players on Ch.10 Act 2. Sorry for any inconvenience. It asks for a level 8, but the game is actually looking for a level 9.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast