Thread: Restaurant is Level 1 on Android

Grand Emperor

Restaurant is Level 1 on Android

I had a Level 99 restaurant on my Android phone. I also log into it from an iPad. I did not create any accounts on my iPad.

Since the iOS release around 2/9, my restaurant on my Android phone has been Level 1. If I try to set the Storm8 ID on it, it says the ID is taken. My restaurant has been unplayable since 2/9 on my phone. Reinstalling doesn't work. I have a ticket in with Support that isn't being addressed yet. I'd really like this fixed.

Note that I have a secondary account on another Android phone that I also log into from my iPad. That account is fine on my old Android device. I haven't logged into it from my iPad since Jan goals and from other posts in other threads I guess I couldn't even if I wanted to.

[] It would be nice if this could be fixed for all users. Or at least if we can be told what to do to get our game back. And if the answer is to submit a ticket to support, if support can work on the tickets in a timely manner.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-12-16 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Discussing mod actions

Have you tried logging in from Fruit Mania?
    Close RS completely, then try to login through Fruit Mania, go back & open RS again.

Keeping my fingers crossed you get your game back.

Grand Emperor
    The team is aware of this issue. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist you on recovering your other account. Thank!

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that! Please write into support@storm8.com. One of our agents will be able to assist you. Thanks!