Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Tropic Tides LeaderBoard Event June 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by weggelassen View Post
    There was a spin Bug. Wheel spin all 45 sec at the Start of leaderboard
    I always miss out on bugs that help

I'm glad that glitch with the spin wheel didn't last. I wasn't about to spin every 50 or so seconds, I would have to sit and be on the game all day if that were the case. I have like 529 points. I don't really care for the dragon and probably have no chance of even getting it due to my group being so competitive.. I'm playing the habitat & I'm gonna try to get as many individual prizes as I can.
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Nightclub Owner
    I'm debating whether it's worth it to buy the Coral Sculpture....for 150 gold I could gather about 140 points a day (give or take, depending on my schedule) so approximately 1540 points gained overall. The only things I want are the milestone habitat and the Clownfish dragon. I have no delusion that I would be able to win the grand prize. Any thoughts?
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by weggelassen View Post
    There was a spin Bug. Wheel spin all 45 sec at the Start of leaderboard
    What does the spin bug have to do with it being g impossible to get 800 per day? I missed out on it as I am sure many others did also

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    What does the spin bug have to do with it being g impossible to get 800 per day? I missed out on it as I am sure many others did also
    Some picked up a lot of points from the spin glitch... My only spin has been 2 Palm trees haha typical and I doubt very much that I can get 800 points a day.

Banned
    The leader in my group has 3,387 pts with 1 nest and 1 den with no gold bearing dragons, I am on 933 pts but have sped up and evolved Kintsugi to lvl 7 just to have my gold dragons in sync! I normally take new gold dragons to lvl 7 straight away so nothing new on that plus 3 nests and 2 dens. Point being my leader must have dumped an awful amount of gold to get to that level already, just an observation!

Executive Chef
    I have found the only way I can deal with these events without getting annoyed at the blatant revenue gathering is to just play as normal, and leave the leaderboard placings race to those that are happy to spend gold. It is NOT a fair competition, because it completely depends on the group you are in. I was placed in the last one with someone with 11 gold producing dragons, and 4 nests. No one else stood a chance. This time the leader on my board is 1200 ahead of second place, and we are only a couple of hours in.

Also this time you are encouraged to use up your food. I save my food for the dragons I absolutely want to level up, and take events I want to take part in.

So good luck to those that want to go hard and win at this event. But I will be trudging along behind, happily playing my game as usual, and not going grey worrying about it

Rhino Keeper
    Joke!

Ok - just have to say - what is it about boys and needing to win??? I watch these events and see how it is so often the males who go crazy with the competition element. I am actually an academic and there is research on this behaviour and seeing it validated by these types of events is just fascinating - yes and funny!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    These events are starting to be less fair every time... Now it just depends on your food stock... low level players don't stand a chance, I'm on 812k apples (3648 points with 2x boost), but I know some players have millions of food... Really unfair
    I had almost 400k food until last week, when I decided to feed a bunch of dragons and levels one up to 15. Now I have under 100k. I have such great timing.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsL60 View Post
    It's only noon here PST. In my group two leaders are at 4,368 & 4,122. I would love to play but I don't have a chance. I feel like I should not have started to try for Tropic Tide. It's rediculous! Hoping for the milestone fish Dragons.
    Wow. The leader in my group has 800 or so and is boosting. I thought that was bad. Lol.

Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast