Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/22: A Luna Legend | optional gem purchase story

Nightclub Owner
    It will tale me 45 days to finish goal 2, I do not expect the mates to be available before the end of the storyline.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    This question may have been answered somewhere else but I was unable to find it. Sorry if it has!
    If we’re unable to purchase Luna, does that mean we won’t be able to participate in this storyline? I’m extremely low on gems, even with the gem sale I’d have to spend $49.99 USD to have enough gems for purchasing her. Unfortunately I can’t justify that expense. TIA

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixiesnana View Post
    This question may have been answered somewhere else but I was unable to find it. Sorry if it has!
    If we’re unable to purchase Luna, does that mean we won’t be able to participate in this storyline? I’m extremely low on gems, even with the gem sale I’d have to spend $49.99 USD to have enough gems for purchasing her. Unfortunately I can’t justify that expense. TIA
    That's correct. This is a limited time storyline with the purchase of Luna. There have been quite a few optional gem purchase items that come with a storyline which you can find in the Game Guides area of the forum. Perhaps if it is released in the future, the goals will all be known by then and players can make an informed choice on whether or not to purchase this item.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    That's correct. This is a limited time storyline with the purchase of Luna. There have been quite a few optional gem purchase items that come with a storyline which you can find in the Game Guides area of the forum. Perhaps if it is released in the future, the goals will all be known by then and players can make an informed choice on whether or not to purchase this item.
    Thank you SpiritWind00! I was incorrect about the cost of gems, I don’t know where I got $49.99! I’d only have to pay $19.99 and that would leave me with 9 gems after I got Luna. Something to consider.

Nightclub Owner
    My Haunted Keep does not count! If only the King's Keep or the Queen's Court count, it will take 90 days to finish goal 2 ..... Very long mini story line!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I'll flag this with the team. I'm on the last stage of Beak and Seek doing the Go Fishin' adventures and they are counting in all 3 places. These adventure goals have worked in all 3 for other goals so let's hope it's just an oversight.

I am considering purchasing Luna, but I don?t see her in the market. Do I skip for 600 gems to purchase or is that something else?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ranne58 View Post
    I am considering purchasing Luna, but I don?t see her in the market. Do I skip for 600 gems to purchase or is that something else?
    Thanks
    It looks like the sale is finished now as I have no items in my feature tab anymore. If you still have the goal in your blue goal book, the skip button should do the same thing. If she isn't in the market anymore then I'd be hesitant to use the gem skip of 600 gems on the goal screen (the purchase would have worked either way, ie through the market or the skip in goal) if that's still in your book. If you do, I would suggest taking a before and after screen shot of your gem balance and the goal in your book and if you don't get Luna then you can put in a support ticket to refund the gems if Luna isn't provided. Normally, you only have the ability to purchase during the time given. hope that helps.

It looks like the sale is finished now as I have no items in my feature tab anymore. If you still have the goal in your blue goal book, the skip button should do the same thing. If she isn't in the market anymore then I'd be hesitant to use the gem skip of 600 gems on the goal screen (the purchase would have worked either way, ie through the market or the skip in goal) if that's still in your book. If you do, I would suggest taking a before and after screen shot of your gem balance and the goal in your book and if you don't get Luna then you can put in a support ticket to refund the gems if Luna isn't provided. Normally, you only have the ability to purchase during the time given. hope that helps.
    The ability to purchase disappears a full day before the goals disappear. The interesting thing is that a day before she gets removed, the timer below her showed 2 days, but after only one day, she disappears. This exact same thing happened in the previous optional gem for purchase story.

I was wondering if I’d imagined it the last time, so I decided to hold off until the last day to see if it would happen again, and it did.

Thank you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast