Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery reset to level 1 and store levels decreased

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikita1807 View Post
    Help I'm in the same situation, just started the lavender event and tried to play today only to find I've been thrown back to level 1!!!! I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app, logging out of game centre and logging back in, none of my other games are affected just this one! I don't log in and play via Facebook so any ideas???
    So far nothing, I opened a ticket two days ago and so far no response from TL on how to fix this issue. What I've learned so far is the option to login to Facebook and see if you get your progress back which I haven't done. For me, it's a waiting game for a reply from the developers but have had bad experiences in the past where they simply haven't been very helpful and basically I had to use gems or other resources to keep playing their games. Hoping for the best.

Grand Emperor
    @Niire - I've sent in your updates. Thank you.

@Fressie and Nikita1807 - I'll highlight that you guys without FB accounts are still stuck. Sorry about that. Thank you for your patience.

@ChefDona - Great to hear that you got your bakery back. Thanks for letting us know.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks! I really want them to find the issue because I love the game! But at this point I will stop playing if they don't find what's wrong, I refuse to start again after all my time and money spent on the game. So, fingers crossed!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fressie View Post
    Thanks! I really want them to find the issue because I love the game! But at this point I will stop playing if they don't find what's wrong, I refuse to start again after all my time and money spent on the game. So, fingers crossed!
    Just to assure you, your game progress isn't lost. It's just this glitch somehow reset your bakery to level 1. I am very very sure that the team will be able to recover it for you.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    So do I understand correctly, from your reply above, that TL won't be fixing this issue any time soon? As long as I get my game back? Doesn't matter to them that I now have to go through tutorials, logging into FB repeatedly, something which I NEVER had to do before this happened?

I have not changed the way I play TL games. Something they did on their end made this change happen. And it only happened to BS2. All other games are normal as before

They should fix this issue and put it back to the way it was before. Not ignoring us as long as we get our games back
    That is not what Ryentory stated. The team is currently looking into this issue. Once there is fix or an update we will let you guys know.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys here is an update for players that are having this issue:
    Players who were signed into Game Center, need to sign in again to access your game.
    (if you are using multiple accounts make sure when you login into your game on the device, to restart your device, then log into the game center to make sure you are pulling up the correct game)

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart Bakery 2 story

If you were Facebook Connected, you may need to connect to Facebook again.

For multiple accounts or cross-platform assistance, you need to contact support@storm8.com

Executive Chef
    kooky, by log out of facebook...do you mean in game? Or the facebook app on the device we are playing the game on? I tried relogging in game, and I got the exact same thing i did before. It gives me the no connection errer, which I have to force close the game to get off the screen...when I log back in, it's the level 1 game, I log into facebook in game again, but my general store only has 2 slots open in it when I had 5 before, and all of my friends names are "bakery friend" and I got a list to request from of friends I don't even have I don't think, lol...

I am a sad kitty being out of quick serves just about! And I cannot send back to my friends either!

Sorry that was so long there. I like trying to put in every detail, cause sometime it's the little things that help solve the mystery!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    kooky, by log out of facebook...do you mean in game? Or the facebook app on the device we are playing the game on? I tried relogging in game, and I got the exact same thing i did before. It gives me the no connection errer, which I have to force close the game to get off the screen...when I log back in, it's the level 1 game, I log into facebook in game again, but my general store only has 2 slots open in it when I had 5 before, and all of my friends names are "bakery friend" and I got a list to request from of friends I don't even have I don't think, lol...

I am a sad kitty being out of quick serves just about! And I cannot send back to my friends either!

Sorry that was so long there. I like trying to put in every detail, cause sometime it's the little things that help solve the mystery!
    What I did:
    I first closed out the BS2 game.
    I pulled up facebook.com on safari and logged into my kookypanda FB account.
    On my iphone facebook application, I logged out of my account, then logged back in.
    Then I opened my BS 2 game.

Make sure that you are logged into the game center before doing the facebook steps.

Once I got my game back, my Jenny store also reset to level 2, so I just forced closed my game one more time and when I opened my Jenny Store was back the correct level.

I had a problem on iPad (Me and my wife have shared one iPad.)
    After game app updated, game progress is all gone.
    I had used only one FB account on iPad, and I did't sign out FB account.

I tried sign out and re-sign in, restart games...
    my game says 'progress sync to fb account'
    Now my game progress is level 2 on iPad.
    What's going on? and What should I do?
    Just send to e-mail and crossed my pinky?

My wife has played on two devices.
    So do I. (one android cell, and one iPad)
    Sometimes, we don't care whose account.

Dear Teamlava or storm8 staffs... Please, please, please?100000000
    Don't use FB account like Restaurant Story(1) game.,
    We hope that we can **choose**.
    FB is easy way, but that isn't solution to solve the problem of the account.
    We don't want to use only one account on one device.
    I believe that some people agree with my opinion.

Anyway, thanks.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys here is an update for players that are having this issue:
    Players who were signed into Game Center, need to sign in again to access your game.
    (if you are using multiple accounts make sure when you login into your game on the device, to restart your device, then log into the game center to make sure you are pulling up the correct game)

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart Bakery 2 story

If you were Facebook Connected, you may need to connect to Facebook again.

For multiple accounts or cross-platform assistance, you need to contact support@storm8.com
    I did it again even though I have done it before and nothing changed, the game start new like its the first time I've ever access it. Did they really came up with this solution? This was said before by another player and tried it before with no results. Looking forward to a real solution to this issue.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast