Page 94 of 211 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    All luck of the draw and rarity of dragons. Tried lots of times (20?) to get Atlantis, ended with numerous Islands and (sorry, some of you will hate me for this) 4 more Serpents to add to the 2 I already have, before that 1 lonely Atlantis. Just plain old Water x Forest dragon breedings, nothing fancy. Had much better luck with sea breeze (1 try with water x air) and planet (3 tries, fire x magic). I kept breedings as simple as possible without using hybrids.

Just an estimate from my breedings but it appears that I get a rare dragon maybe 3 out of 10 tries and super rare ones 1 out of 10 tries, a little like the magic box chances of 2nd and 3rd prize items.
    Breed the common cross back with the purebreeed to get the rare. For atlantis try forest ( left) island ( rights) . I just tried for Atlantis the very first time, and the bedding time is 15 hr, so I think I got what I wanted.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank u for the above hint. I bred Forrest and serpent. got serpent. Than I tried serpent and Forrest and yehh Atlantis. Both parents level 10. Same dragons each try. Now all I need is my much wanted seabreeze. Sorry to all the mists I have had to sell. I seem to be at max habitat so it's getting squishy....

Executive Chef
    Should've said I tried lots of water x serpent, forest x island, etc breedings as well, didn't work to get Atlantis quickly. Still think it's luck and probabilities as long as your breeding colours are right
    Ha ha for me, I've been selling islands and fruitfuls by the bucketloads!

Rhino Keeper
    I got my first mindvolt by accident. I wasn't even trying to get one, I just bred a water dragon with an air dragon. I wish I had more luck getting fairy and eagle dragons. I've been trying for awhile and I keep getting firestorm and fruitful dragons!!! Ugh, any suggestions?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel54 View Post
    I got my first mindvolt by accident. I wasn't even trying to get one, I just bred a water dragon with an air dragon. I wish I had more luck getting fairy and eagle dragons. I've been trying for awhile and I keep getting firestorm and fruitful dragons!!! Ugh, any suggestions?
    Same! I have gotten every rare first time except those two! So frustrating....

I don't know how I got my fairy, it was potluck I guess. It was early on in the game, so it must have been a yellow and green combo. I don't remember their levels., but it couldn't have been higher than lvl 4. I got my eagle by the lvl 8 air and lvl 4 fire combo. One of my nbrs did the same combo and got a firestorm instead so no guarantees..

I just put my lvl 4 magic and lvl 8 forest in the breeding den, (yes I got impatient and didn't want to wait for my evolving magic any longer) and it'll result in a poison! 'just' a common I know, but it's my first poison so I'm happy! They are a bit ugly though, aren't they.. After that I'll attempt to get the charm by putting lvl8 magic and lvl 10 fire together. And then back to my attempts for that oh-so ellusive mindvolt!!

And yes mareewat, I hate you for getting a mindvolt without really wanting them ;-) . Perhaps swapping dragons is not such a bad idea? A firestorm anybody?? ;-))

New Resident
    Allright i am sick of getting mist trying to get mindvolt, any tips?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mssparkle72 View Post

And yes mareewat, I hate you for getting a mindvolt without really wanting them ;-) . Perhaps swapping dragons is not such a bad idea? A firestorm anybody?? ;-))
    LOL I will swap you three minvolts for a seabreeze... Seems we all have our elusive dragons to chase. Just please tell me those poor mists I sell go to a good home. Smiles

Quote Originally Posted by xxRoseee View Post
    Allright i am sick of getting mist trying to get mindvolt, any tips?
    I got mine with Air level 7 & Coral level 4.

Hi! I got my Seabreeze with Air 8 & Minvolt5.. Hope this help ��