Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goal: Kitchen Master - May 17th, 2024 (5 days)

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean

Goal: Kitchen Master - May 17th, 2024 (5 days)

Thanks to pcabral03, gamerastie2, thoopsiedoo, Storm8Chef19Too for additional information and images

Goal Prize: Echo Popcorn Maker (1 free)

Last edited by mogglo; 05-20-24 at 06:21 AM.
    Chief Cook and Bottle Washer at these fine dining establishments: Trini Vibes, Aloo Pie, Cou Cou, Benne Balls, Tamarind Ball, Chili Bibi, Sugar Cake, Toolum, Ponche de Creme, Buss Up Shut, Seamoss, Souse, Mauby and Kurma

Host(ess)

Popcorn Maker?

Is the Popcorn Maker the goal prize? You can buy it for 15,000 coins!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by donrus View Post

Yes prize most likely (1) Echo-Popcorn Maker, with it's 3 original recipes.

For newer players who never did that goal, it's chance for this old appliance I guess. If you've done goal for Popcorn Maker yes you can just buy additional ones for $15,000.

I'll try to unlock 3 new recipes in Action Ice Cream Maker at least. Will not complete goal since I have allot of Popcorn Makers already too 😕

I actually do like Echo appliance as prize, just wish it wasn't one I already had. Oh well 😇

Executive Chef

Action Ice Cream Maker (new added recipes)

*Note will update counter displays to this post when all three complete
    Last edited by pcabral03; 05-19-24 at 09:09 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Echo appliance for a goal prize is very nice!
    Or S8 could give us option btw echo appliance and decoration stuff.
    So that people can choose

Although this time i already have popcorn makers. lol.

Name:  IMG_4649.jpg
Views: 1627
Size:  108.3 KB

4 cheesesteak..grill 1 day
    20 Reuben. Stove 8 hour
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 05-17-24 at 08:53 PM. Reason: enlarging img

Quote Originally Posted by donrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    Yes prize most likely (1) Echo-Popcorn Maker, with it's 3 original recipes.

For newer players who never did that goal, it's chance for this old appliance I guess. If you've done goal for Popcorn Maker yes you can just buy additional ones for $15,000.

I'll try to unlock 3 new recipes in Action Ice Cream Maker at least. Will not complete goal since I have allot of Popcorn Makers already too 😕

I actually do like Echo appliance as prize, just wish it wasn't one I already had. Oh well 😇
    The other thing is: the original 3 recipes (Kettle Corn, Classic Corn, and Hot'n'Spicy Corn) are all already available on the Basic Oven for everybody - they were moved to the Basic Oven in 2019 and have yet to be moved back. 3 additional goal recipes (Buttery Popcorn, Pickle Popcorn, and Pink Candy Popcorn), with stats identical to the original 3, were added in a 5-day goal challenge in October 2017.

No idea which recipes the team will include in the Echo appliance Hoping for all 6 since the original 3 are publicly available anyway, but this is a weird choice of Echo appliance for a prize considering its circumstances imo.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by hyunji1014 View Post
    Echo appliance for a goal prize is very nice!
    Or S8 could give us option btw echo appliance and decoration stuff.
    So that people can choose

Although this time i already have popcorn makers. lol.
    I agree! I do not have this appliance, so it's very exciting to finish this goal🥰🍿

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    The other thing is: the original 3 recipes (Kettle Corn, Classic Corn, and Hot'n'Spicy Corn) are all already available on the Basic Oven for everybody - they were moved to the Basic Oven in 2019 and have yet to be moved back. 3 additional goal recipes (Buttery Popcorn, Pickle Popcorn, and Pink Candy Popcorn), with stats identical to the original 3, were added in a 5-day goal challenge in October 2017.

No idea which recipes the team will include in the Echo appliance Hoping for all 6 since the original 3 are publicly available anyway, but this is a weird choice of Echo appliance for a prize considering its circumstances imo.
    weirdest choice of echo appliance in this case. But I don't want to complain if they're reading this lol, so happy they're bringing back echos as prizes

Rhino Keeper
    Any info on part 3?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast