Thread: Castle Story 5/09: A Knight's Tail | event information on page 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fashion Designer
    I?ve been playing for 4 years and got the adventure prize *once*

The drop rate for blooms is abysmal. I?m also working on the Candy Kingdom storyline. The drop rate for Candied Leaves is ludicrous. How do they expect you to complete something in a limited time when the odds are so low? Odds are stacked against players, and it?s getting frustrating and boring.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    I?ve been playing for 4 years and got the adventure prize *once*

The drop rate for blooms is abysmal. I?m also working on the Candy Kingdom storyline. The drop rate for Candied Leaves is ludicrous. How do they expect you to complete something in a limited time when the odds are so low? Odds are stacked against players, and it?s getting frustrating and boring.

I totally agree with your sentiment!! I feel it too.

What I do when there have to be tons of resources needed like candied leaves from willows, I plant a huge section of trees before weekday warrior. I’ll get 2-3 waterings in ahead of time, then use the first unlimited energy to finish watering them, then the next round to chop them down. Just make sure you track the inventory count so you don’t over chop and waste the resources. Then next weekday warrior, same thing.

Try to craft items ahead of time to use up what you have in inventory so you get the most out of the unlimited energy.

I will also buy the 1st level value pack that offers 15 min unlimited energy. I don’t spend money on hobbies and entertainment so I don’t guilt-trip myself if I spend a few dollars for this line of entertainment.

Good luck and hope this helps.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by icastled View Post
    I totally agree with your sentiment!! I feel it too.

What I do when there have to be tons of resources needed like candied leaves from willows, I plant a huge section of trees before weekday warrior. I’ll get 2-3 waterings in ahead of time, then use the first unlimited energy to finish watering them, then the next round to chop them down. Just make sure you track the inventory count so you don’t over chop and waste the resources. Then next weekday warrior, same thing.

Try to craft items ahead of time to use up what you have in inventory so you get the most out of the unlimited energy.

I will also buy the 1st level value pack that offers 15 min unlimited energy. I don’t spend money on hobbies and entertainment so I don’t guilt-trip myself if I spend a few dollars for this line of entertainment.

Good luck and hope this helps.
    Thank you so much for the information and tips! I am using some of these tips, but will be sure to integrate the others into my game play, also. I have been trying to make the most of Weekday Warrior.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.