Thread: No Sale started today?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    Ok, so 15 people viewed the post, but none are able to say if they did or did not get a sale in their game today? Ok.
    Do you mean a value pack with specifically leaderboard points (pictured as crowns) or the usual 2 value packs on the right side of the screen for $20-$25USD (coin + apple + animal).

Hi, I am a newer player and this is my 3rd leaderboard (thank you for your advice and bringing back the STW/ events options)!
    I did not understand the first leaderboard and hit level halfway through so did not pay much attention, I have been looking for posts about this event/ available breeds for the time being and just found this.

Sales this week I have seen:
    1. Just ended: Value with coins and apples for $20 and $25: Trail Traveler- $25 + Rainforest Flyer- $20 <end date March 16th>

2. Value with coins and apples: {Shamrock Steed + 250k Coins + 65k Apples for $25.00} and {Irish Setter + 100k Coins + 25k Apples for $20.00}.

3. Habitats on Sale: showed up ***EDIT: day of event, my timezone threw me off*** Friday March 15th 2024 : 3a. Orchadium (300G) continued from the Evershine event | 3b. Wandering Falls (300G) | 3c. Shamrock Hills (200G) | 3d. Eire Shire (250G) - *now upgradeable* for 100G to 5 animals and 40-50k coins? <under habitat guide, my notes are at home apologies>.

4. Happy Saint Paddys Sale through 3/20/24. Screenshot taken on March 15th. Only including items under featured in store icon (Goldscale/ Eire Shire/ Lucky Duck etc).

*Edit: typo formatting, I am on mobile my apologies*.
    Last edited by rabidfaery99; 03-17-24 at 12:05 PM.