Thread: Dragon Tales 7/14/23: Great Adventures

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    A key is to never waste bombs or dynamite. Always mine for food no matter if you don't get food or only get 50 food on the bomb side. Also, don't feed any dragons except the Tales dragons during Dragon Tales. The most cost efficient food and will get food fast if you get on the game every 10 minutes are Upgrapes.
    A while ago S8 added a third bonus to the dynamite side of the mine. You could find marble stones, not keys but a stone. HOWEVER... if you already had over the S8 limit in storage, and you found a stone "spot" you got zero bonus on that hit....AND... they never changed the bonus counters in the mine to allow for 3 different possible bonuses. That sits at 2, so if you did find a stone, then coins and finally apples, well, you did not get those precious apples because they dropped off the bonus counter display.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    A while ago S8 added a third bonus to the dynamite side of the mine. You could find marble stones, not keys but a stone. HOWEVER... if you already had over the S8 limit in storage, and you found a stone "spot" you got zero bonus on that hit....AND... they never changed the bonus counters in the mine to allow for 3 different possible bonuses. That sits at 2, so if you did find a stone, then coins and finally apples, well, you did not get those precious apples because they dropped off the bonus counter display.
    Yeah, adding raw marble to that side of the mine instead of a past dragon and marble keys really messed things up. Too many opportunities to get raw marble but not enough to get marble keys. The prizes on the dynamite side should be either 1000 Food, marble KEYS, a dragon from the past, an island part or coins.