Thread: ⭐ Dragon Story | Main Guide ⭐

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mining

At level 45, your Evolution Temple will start dropping Bombs that you can use to mine for dragon crafting parts. At level 80, your Breeding Den will start dropping Dynamite that you can use to mine for Island Blocks to expand your Isles.

To mine for crafting parts, tap the mine and then the 'Mine for Dragons' side. If you don't have Bombs from your Evolution Temple, you will be able to use Gold to get more. Once you're inside the mine, tap the rock wall to look for parts. Each tap will tell you how close you are to finding something: Very Near, Near, or Too Far. Keep tapping and find as many parts as you can before you run out of moves. The first two times you run out of moves, you can use another Bomb to refill your moves and keep mining. Once you've found enough parts, you can craft an exclusive dragon. The dragon you can mine for and part you need will change every event! Check the Dragon Story: Discussions forum thread on the monthly event for more information on the current Dragon Mining event.

To mine for Island Blocks, tap the mine and enter the Mine for Land side. If you don't have Dynamite from your Breeding Den, you will be able to use Gold to get more. The game works in the same way, but the parts you find can be used to expand to new Isles. You can expand by building your new island once you have enough parts. The first square of the new island is just outside the entrance of the Mine.

Discussion Thread (General mining discussion): https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...y-Mining-Guide
    Discussion Thread (Land Mining): https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...S-and-ANDROID)

Name:  W1UDEUH.jpg
Views: 1205
Size:  109.1 KB
    Last edited by Paul__; 06-20-21 at 12:17 AM.