Thread: Fall Event (Orchard Event) - Nov 14, 2016

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

NO citizens so can NOT finish orchard event unless I pay!

I've been doing orders but having to do Boardwalk ,which are almost impossible to do with in allotted time unless you make ahead which takes away from regular orders! UGH ! I'm getting sick of storm8/team lava and their impossible goals for games! These are not fun and way too stressful since each game takes a LOT of time and if you have multiple games you're doomed!
    Now to the root of thread, I haven't seen a citizen in DAYS so I can't get drops of apple buckets from them. Anyone else having this problem which is really a rhetorical question because Storm8 is very good at setting impossible goals! They set you up
    To fall or pay money with nothing in between! I have purchased gems in the past and I promise you I'm a [] good customer but I'm very close to stopping ALL games from this company! This time of year it's way too busy to be dealing with the stress of a very stupid game! So I'M DONE! Merry Christmas to myself I'm saving money for maybe a company/game that actually cares about its players!
    And yes my frustration is past max!!!! ;(.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-05-16 at 01:56 PM. Reason: inappropriate word/flaming comments removed