Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/7 Update - The Spooky Trap (TIMED / OPTIONAL)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    [...] This is very similar to the Fiery, Foxy Box - there are some monsters creeping around your kingdoms, but they will be very difficult to find! [...] Unlike the Fiery, Foxy Box, it is possible to spawn these monsters without spending gems, however they are very rare and difficult to find![...]<3
    As sourp4tch clearly stated at the beginning, this is meant to be very difficult without spending gems. However the vily werebeast is actually possible, both as a drop (got one today, yay) and by crafting as we can get plenty cursed fur

My advice will be to forget about the other 3, stop wasting energy on jewelers etc. and focus on upgrading the haunted castle and collecting horse shoes.

And very soon I'm going to take my own advice and store these buildings. Just one more try, wouldn't it be awsome if a werewolf spawned, then dropped a friendly cousin, and then I won a million playing lotto...

Farm Supplier
    I just got a werebeast without crafting. How is that possible.

New Resident
    My jeweler keeps spawning dire boars ����������

Quote Originally Posted by M2013C View Post
    I just got a werebeast without crafting. How is that possible.
    The animals drop a pet version of themselves Very infrequently. You're lucky. Some people have had the mummy, ghost or werewolf drop and not need 100 parts to make it.

As I said before, a challenge that is not based on hard work once again. My 70 neighbors who quit are quite lucky right now
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    As sourp4tch clearly stated at the beginning, this is meant to be very difficult without spending gems. However the vily werebeast is actually possible, both as a drop (got one today, yay) and by crafting as we can get plenty cursed fur

My advice will be to forget about the other 3, stop wasting energy on jewelers etc. and focus on upgrading the haunted castle and collecting horse shoes.

And very soon I'm going to take my own advice and store these buildings. Just one more try, wouldn't it be awsome if a werewolf spawned, then dropped a friendly cousin, and then I won a million playing lotto...
    The other quest is extremely energy intensive and difficult for even higher level players to achieve but even though this quest is near impossible in terms of crafting werewolf, ghost and mummy, there will always be some players who will spend energy tapping for this quest in the hope that they will 'win the lottery' and nab a pet drop. Like me!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    You do only get certain beasts in certain buildings. Spires and watchtowers give you ghosts, jewelers give you mummies (have yet to see one of those), and cottages give you werewolves. Of course, you can still spawn dire boars as well. I would pick your fave and go for that one first.
    Lol ... I ment if ONLY you had a chance for that certain beast,and the regular direboar wasn't a factor in it at all! I'd rather get just coins most of the time, then a regular direboar almost always eating up my energy

Finally crafted a werebeast last night. Really neat looking. First drop was haunted vines and something else. I got the haunted house up to level 9 and it is dropping 25 horseshoes per tap. I am betting that after I complete the Monster Mash Ball, the other "monsters" will appear in larger numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post

Thank you. I hope everyone that is complaining reads your post.

While the Fox was 100% impossible without gems, this one is only slightly possible... Maybe 1% over the entire duration to get a nonwerebeast pet drop. Who knows. If people want to pause on their main storyline, or folks like me who finished the storyline (except for elves) can take a break from expansion or inventory buildup, it's something to search for. That's it.

Clicking 1,000,000 times guarantees nothing. There is no set point where you get it. It's pure chance, which is fine.

I also like the suggestion to pick a single beast and spend 100% of your time looking for him first, using the rest of your energy on horses of another critter. That way maybe you can build up enough parts for that one creature. Probably not, but possibly. At least that way you're working towards something.

If you don't like it, pretend the only option was to spend 1000 gems to get it. Would people really want that to be the case? 1000 gems with a 50 gem plus critter prize? No, because then you'd just ignore it altogether from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by huntiw396 View Post
    Finally crafted a werebeast last night. Really neat looking. First drop was haunted vines and something else. I got the haunted house up to level 9 and it is dropping 25 horseshoes per tap. I am betting that after I complete the Monster Mash Ball, the other "monsters" will appear in larger numbers.
    If you had enough to craft, you probably have a few pets that dropped while slaying. Store your finished critter and check inventory. You might have three or four in there.