Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/2: Search and Rescue, Part 3

Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    where can we get fey crystals please
    From Inventory in The Hub:

Fey Crystal
    Found: at ponds and wells (after getting the 1st shard), by ****ing skunkupines & fangbeasts (after getting the 2nd shard) or harvesting wheat, strawberries, cocoa beans, sugar cane & lucky clover crops (after getting the Agricultural Tabernum shard), Faerie respite, Sir Pigglesworth, Goddess tree, Plume hive adventure, Faerie bridge, Glimmer Fountain,
    Uses: item in faerie essence

Best places I've found are the Faerie Bridge & Faerie Respite.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Okay, so it's possible you need to ping the server to get it to re-register? I believe you can do this by visiting a community kingdom, or by collecting from anything that drops resources (not just coins). Can someone please try that and confirm?

We have a back-up plan ready for if this doesn't work
    Alright guys, a new fix has been pushed! Everyone who had their task revert should now have it marked complete now Please let me know if this is not the case!

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if I should build my Blythe Faerie House yet and trigger goal 2&3 if there's bugs. Need to stock up on some bones anyhow lol
    Last edited by bald1e; 06-08-16 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Too slow answering lol
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED

Rhino Keeper
    Just forced closed, visited a community member, etc. still the path on scorched & no lotion on potion

Sourpatch, the fixed worked for me! Thank you very much.

Fashion Designer
    I finished 2a last night, no end in sight for 2b but see others have moved on. So I'm guessing they finally got something more than fireworks from the adventure?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    I am on 2e, and I found the fairies pound in inventory a while ago.
    Ok, Yesterday I finished 2e and gave all 5 balms. Then no goal 3 ever appeared. I have forced close several times. Any suggestions?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    Ok, Yesterday I finished 2e and gave all 5 balms. Then no goal 3 ever appeared. I have forced close several times. Any suggestions?
    you would have got goal 3 when you got goal 2 - have another look at post 1. Bristly Grizzly and Hectic History are triggered together. Do you have the faerie pond?

edit: sorry, I didn't read your post you quoted. You've done goal 3!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-08-16 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    From Inventory in The Hub:

Fey Crystal
    Found: at ponds and wells (after getting the 1st shard), by ****ing skunkupines & fangbeasts (after getting the 2nd shard) or harvesting wheat, strawberries, cocoa beans, sugar cane & lucky clover crops (after getting the Agricultural Tabernum shard), Faerie respite, Sir Pigglesworth, Goddess tree, Plume hive adventure, Faerie bridge, Glimmer Fountain,
    Uses: item in faerie essence

Best places I've found are the Faerie Bridge & Faerie Respite.
    Thanks so much. Fairy respite and fairy flowerbeds also giving fairy murmurs too

SW I thought I saw a comment on the first page where you say "the more you have of an item the more likely it will drop, the fewer you have the less will drop" (from what I can remember) I can't find the comment any more so can you confirm please as it will change my game strategy. I will build up fairy murmurs before making new balm rather than ploughing ahead and making two at once and leaving me with low levels of items with only a few reliable sources. Thanks for all your amazing hard work keeping us up to date and organizing everyone's great tips. You are a star.