Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Tropic Tides LeaderBoard Event June 2016

Executive Chef
    Why people get up to 15k? that's so hacking! And about the food thingy, it's unfair to low level people.
    Anyway, This much easier than the motherly leaderboard:
    1st: I got 1163
    2nd:438
    3rd: around 300
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    The more I look at it, the more I'm in love with the Clownfish dragon. It would look so gorgeous in the habitat! I'm going to try my best to get it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Lol, my idea too! Anyone else notice the tournament dragon is a Blue Tang? Dory, to match Nemo!
    I so want a Nemo and a dory, I want to do a " finding Nemo themed area I want/Need to get the sculpture not for the points but for a decoration.

Personally I don't want to win the leaderboard dragon because I personally think he is ugly and do not want on my island.

What annoys me about the leaderboard events is how much of it is up to chance. You're not always guaranteed points from a spin, and if you do, you could get as few as 10. These groups don't seem to be divided fairly either (level 86 sitting with a bunch of level 120s). It's frustrating when TL doesn't listen to us and decides to make the event harder.... 8500 points for the last milestone... I've said this earlier but I still can't believe it...

Rhino Keeper
    Am I crazy or are the milestones set much higher than previous Leaderboard events? I could be mistaken but I think the habitat for the Motherly was set around 1.3k ? The current is 3k!! Also, the 1 POINT FOR 500 APPLES IS SO ABSURD! Almost laughable really. In previous Leaderboard event we could Quest for points which was great, now it's 1 point per 500 apples hahah really TL, REALLY? As if the Leaderboard event wasn't already a thorn in the side of nearly all players, you went and actually made it worse..didn't think it could be done but TL proved me wrong. Congratulations! Hahahha

Executive Chef
    Yaaaaayyyy!!! I just got the Sand Citadel as a milestone prize! I was so bummed last summer when I missed out on it by just a few weeks and now I finally have my sand castle!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	106.5 KB 
ID:	31406

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffpuff21 View Post
    What annoys me about the leaderboard events is how much of it is up to chance. You're not always guaranteed points from a spin, and if you do, you could get as few as 10. These groups don't seem to be divided fairly either (level 86 sitting with a bunch of level 120s). It's frustrating when TL doesn't listen to us and decides to make the event harder.... 8500 points for the last milestone... I've said this earlier but I still can't believe it...
    Yep, I am level 75 grouped with 110 and higher. When I first got on yesterday the leader who is level 115 already had 1500 points. Guess he spun the wheel a bunch before they fixed. He has two nests, only one has had an egg and one den with nothing in it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Yaaaaayyyy!!! I just got the Sand Citadel as a milestone prize! I was so bummed last summer when I missed out on it by just a few weeks and now I finally have my sand castle!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	106.5 KB 
ID:	31406
    You're really moving along! Congratulations on the Sand Citadel, which milestone prize is it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Speaking of the milestones, I won't be getting the last prize since I've decided I won't be participating, so I only play when I have free time and not watching the clock at all, so I think I'll just get the habitat and that's it

Not interested in anything else, despite I would like the other dragons, those high points required just discourages me
    It's bad when YOU are discouraged, you're like the Bill Gates of Dragon Story seriously lol, you're the "target " players they're depending on to bank roll this type of event. ...hey TL looks like you just lost one of your Whales! ☺

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladymakay View Post
    You're really moving along! Congratulations on the Sand Citadel, which milestone prize is it?
    Thanks! I'm surprised by how far I am already. I think all the boxes are random prizes but I got this at the 3.8 k point that I just hit.

Haven't been using gold except for one 7 gold boost but I had a lot of food stashed away and an ultra rare snow angel ready to hatch on the Arctic Isles and another one being bred when the event started. And of course both nests and breeding den ready on the main island and evolutions ready on both islands.