Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: Hoppy Times Storybook Adventure March 18 2016

Fashion Designer
    I have the 10th day of the adventure before me, but I did a stupid thing. I was so happy to see the event with Aries (which is my zodiac sign; I have a birthday today), that I planted 20 hour crops tonight and totally forgot about the adventurnips I hope I can still solve the issue without using gems. I am planning to harvest only 3 plots of my 20 hour crops when they will be ready, and then to plant the adventurnips twice. I am not sure if the adventurnips are 2 hour crops. Could someone confirm that? Thank you!

Yes, the adventurnips are two hours

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rasike View Post
    I have the 10th day of the adventure before me, but I did a stupid thing. I was so happy to see the event with Aries (which is my zodiac sign; I have a birthday today), that I planted 20 hour crops tonight and totally forgot about the adventurnips I hope I can still solve the issue without using gems. I am planning to harvest only 3 plots of my 20 hour crops when they will be ready, and then to plant the adventurnips twice. I am not sure if the adventurnips are 2 hour crops. Could someone confirm that? Thank you!
    As has already been posted, Adventurnips take two hours. Also remember that to feed a baby Racmoon 20 times will require a 6 hour turn in the Evolution Flower to get it from level 3 to level 4.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    As has already been posted, Adventurnips take two hours. Also remember that to feed a baby Racmoon 20 times will require a 6 hour turn in the Evolution Flower to get it from level 3 to level 4.
    Thank you very much for the confirmation. Luckily I have two level 1 Racmoons, so I will not have to wait 6 hours. Now I'm waiting till my 20 hour crops will be ready, so I will be able to plant Adventurnips for the first step of the quest.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223