Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Wondrous Wish Tales March 4 2016

Executive Chef
    I cut it close this time with only 40k extra apples after feeding Aladdin and sultana. Phew!

Rhino Keeper
    We are addressing the issue that occurred for low-level players on Ch.10 Act 2. Sorry for any inconvenience. It asks for a level 8, but the game is actually looking for a level 9.

Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    We are addressing the issue that occurred for low-level players on Ch.10 Act 2. Sorry for any inconvenience. It asks for a level 8, but the game is actually looking for a level 9.
    Thanks....I put my daughter to bed in tears last night....She made it to what the game asked for....couldn't finish. She just wanted that second dragon! Appreciate you're looking into it!

Rhino Keeper
    Today is my chapter 8. I do hope to complete all chapters but after reading about people having issues with battling I'm not going to be too upset if I don't make it. I did have some trouble with green scarabs and spices but finally got what I need for tomorrow. I got enough other items to craft the treasure chest twice even though I didn't need to for mid level. I am at level 105 and dreading hitting 111. I've barely reached a point of being able to complete some Tales and tournaments. A huge part of that is because I found the forums, which is a huge help in all areas of all S8 games. I really appreciate all of you who share info on everything! Good luck to those still working on the event and congrats to those who've already finished!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Thank you I am keeping fingers crossed that it is fixed by the time my baby account gets there. I really hope it IS what is stated and be level 8 because there is no way a level 16 is going to be able to get 22,500 apples in a couple days. with having only 5 farms and 1 large farm.

Rhino Keeper
    quick question when the act tells you to breed a a certain dragon to any other. do you have to wait for that act to actually come up before you start or can you have them in the den?

Executive Chef
    Gotta wait for that act to start up/actually be on your quest page as far as I know.

Rhino Keeper
    ^^^Thank you, that explains. ^^^

Executive Chef
    Good, good. i am not being very clear right now, but I can blame my meds!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Good, good. i am not being very clear right now, but I can blame my meds!
    Haha They are good for blaming things on along with Fibro fog. You ARE making sense!