Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Holly Jolly Holiday

Just hit 800 we have a ways to go before 1st community prize yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Just hit 800 we have a ways to go before 1st community prize yet.
    Your counter is broken. Hahahha
    It should have a green ring around close to 3/4's of the candy cane circle.

Side note... I just realized the candy cane reward is the same thing they gave us last year. Only last years candy cane gave us candy canes every 4 hours and it wasn't the first community prize. So now I will have 2 candy canes that I won't use.
    Jajajajajjaja....

Fashion Designer
    Here is something to think about.

The Holly Jolly is the 10th World Event.
    Over the past events certain changes have been made , some great and some not so good .

Events 1- 3 : All had 4 animals, the habitat was a community prize
    Events 4- 8 : All had 4 animals , the habitat was an individual prize and a new element was added ( shamrock, spring , ice cream,Egyptian and autumn).. ...................Good move TL
    Events 9 : Had 4 animals , no new element , and had to buy the habitat
    Event 10 : animals reduced to 3 , again no new element , and have to buy the habitat.

Giving a new element was a superb addition . It gave a new force to reckon with in the tournaments and battleground. But can also understand why it was taken away as housing special elements would require a special habitat , and many players who have expanded to the max feel the crunch of space .

But why reduce the number of animals TL . And instead you are giving decorations which are totally useless for players who have no space to put habitats let alone so many decorations!!

And lastly making the habitat available only for gems. Please rethink this and make it available for coins or make us earn it as a prize please.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    Here is something to think about.

The Holly Jolly is the 10th World Event.
    Over the past events certain changes have been made , some great and some not so good .

Events 1- 3 : All had 4 animals, the habitat was a community prize
    Events 4- 8 : All had 4 animals , the habitat was an individual prize and a new element was added ( shamrock, spring , ice cream,Egyptian and autumn).. ...................Good move TL
    Events 9 : Had 4 animals , no new element , and had to buy the habitat
    Event 10 : animals reduced to 3 , again no new element , and have to buy the habitat.

Giving a new element was a superb addition . It gave a new force to reckon with in the tournaments and battleground. But can also understand why it was taken away as housing special elements would require a special habitat , and many players who have expanded to the max feel the crunch of space .

But why reduce the number of animals TL . And instead you are giving decorations which are totally useless for players who have no space to put habitats let alone so many decorations!!

And lastly making the habitat available only for gems. Please rethink this and make it available for coins or make us earn it as a prize please.
    It seems to be the current pattern for the game where there is a little less value in the prizes being offered. There were some additional reductions in the latest Spin to Win Wheel as well. Hopefully S8 has overshot a little and some value will be restored to strike the proper balance. On the bright side, at least the prizes are Electric hybrids with a Water/Fire. At least they aren't Earth/Fire which now total 28 animals.

Fashion Designer
    Reost 83,

I agree that the habitat should be a prize. I also like unique elements... Why couldn't these world and trio habitats have duo elements, one unique and one common? The animals could also have duo elements one unique and one common.

Last years Santa claws (3rd part of a trio...now a prize on spin to win) has duo elements. Because of the duo elements the holiday habitat was removed and the Arctic abode offered with the ability to house all of the trio.

As a matter of fact, In the interest of space for the new 2 and 3 element habitats I have temporarily removed no less than 3 trio habitats that sell for coins from my forest. I do hope to replace them in the near future.

1. My Valentine Habitat, which housed 3, a dove and 2 duplicate cats. I sold it in favor of a duplicate palatial garden habitat that houses all 3 plus 1 more.

2. My Skull Trio Day of the Dead habitat which housed NO ONE as I never saw a single of those animals even though I tried relentlessly. I sold it to make room for, well all the amazing new and re released habitats that I can put anything in!

3. My musical Habitat which only held one Lullabison. I sold it to make room for the latest habitat and the lullabison is moved to an earth habitat that I felt suited my decor.

Executive Chef
    We just earned the Candy Cane, keep collecting everyone!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Dec 27: 1440
    According to Sandybelle's calculations we should all be at 1440 today at update time (about 5 hours from this post). How's everyone doing? Are you on track?
    I'm about a day and a half ahead which is great considering I'm not planting rune prunes and know I'm missing out on sweaters at night when I only plant nexus nights before I go to sleep.
    Good luck everyone!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    According to Sandybelle's calculations we should all be at 1440 today at update time (about 5 hours from this post). How's everyone doing? Are you on track?
    I'm about a day and a half ahead which is great considering I'm not planting rune prunes and know I'm missing out on sweaters at night when I only plant nexus nights before I go to sleep.
    Good luck everyone!
    I have been planting my normal crops for the most part. A few more Nexus Nuts during the day because of the holidays. I am doing really well with 1,834 so far. A steady stream of breeding commons has resulted in virtually no breeding gaps and I have been fairly lucky mining. Of course having 20 hour crops and 15 explosives ready for the start of the event gave me a good start.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 12-28-15 at 04:28 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    Good luck everyone!
    I am just slightly over with 1550. I think breeding with nature + fire has definitely had an effect on my silly sweater count, getting many 3, 6 and 7 hour timers in the den doesn't help much. But because I'm planting 6 rune prunes and 6 nexus nuts daily, I should stay above Sandybellee's calculations throughout the rest of the event.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Good to hear you guys are on track! I'm doing good too because I've been planting rune prunes every day and keeping the breeding den busy. This season is a perfect timing for a world event!

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast