Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Holly Jolly Holiday

I can't find mine either. When I pressed show me in storage it just went back to the regular page. That was yesterday. I still can't find it. I've reloaded, closed down & reopened my iPad & still nothing HELP! This is in answer to Post#11. Sorry, forgot to include quote.
    Last edited by onlymine02; 12-19-15 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Forgot to include quote

Rhino Keeper
    It seems the first community prize will require 140 million sweaters and 2100 sweaters for the Tinsowl in the individual prize.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	144.4 KB 
ID:	27080

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Oh my mistletoe! They certainly do luckily we're neighbours I'll enjoy visiting this beautiful sight as you add animals. I didn't get the first one just the TinkerToyShop. That's lovely. I plan to get this one just soon as I'm brave enough to make my way to the store for a gift card..lol
    Thank you jojopeanut, visits are always welcome to my forest. I hatched the toy poodle and the reindeer is currently hatching so animals have been moved and added, pop by and take a look. I am evolving the rocking horse currently and I'm sure another winter animal will be sent to evolve, so if it looks as if no one is home that may be why. Lol
    Last edited by sweetdeda; 12-20-15 at 05:36 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ThynaSmith View Post
    That looks really pretty, almost like a seamless landscape! I'll probably buy some gems on the next sale and get this habitat, too
    Thank you so much, please see above post, lots of activity in my winter habits, please post when you do get it, I'd love to pop by and take a look.

As for sweater collecting, it does seem required amounts have increased but with the added days I'm sure it's still doable. I'm currently at 399, a little behind where I would like to be. But I'm trying to get several animals to epic right now therefore I need food. Nexus nuts and charm cherries are better options for me so I am loosing around 18 sweaters a night versus if I would just plant bananas before bed or rune prunes for the day. Good luck all, if we stay on top of breeding and planting we can definitely do this.
    Last edited by sweetdeda; 12-20-15 at 09:52 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cardinalpsy View Post
    It seems the first community prize will require 140 million sweaters and 2100 sweaters for the Tinsowl in the individual prize.

Thank you for the information! You're doing great with sweater collecting!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cardinalpsy View Post

Thanks cardinalpsy, love the owl, can't wait to get it. Way to go on your collecting, you are definitely ahead of the game!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    The final community prize, Candy Cane, is listed as a rare animal on an external source. Seems very odd to have it be rare and not super rare as usual (and as listed in the OP). By my calculations, it will be the first time. I noticed the same thing in DS too.
    If you're talking about the same outside sources that I and many others use, I can't say I can trust it's info like I could before. I've found quite a few mistakes over there.

I believe the Candy Crane is super rare.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    We have a lot of time on this one. If it is correct that the final individual prize is 2600 silly sweaters (as reported elsewhere), we only need 104 per day to be on track. Seems to good to be true. Maybe the total required is more than 2600 and the other source is incorrect.
    Thanks all for the info. 104/day would be great. I'm at 359 now. I'll just keep planting my runes & breeding away. Still looking to get a single animal from the trio. It will be helpful to have an easier time thru this next busy week. Happy holidays all
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Xylenia View Post
    I'm surprised that there are only 3 animals this time for the event.
    There are normally 4 animals. It's kind of disappointing there are only 3 this event. It makes me want to try harder when there is a habitat & more animals to try for. None the less, I'm still participating to help the community😊

I like new animals, but the Christmas Crane seems to much like the Storking. I'm trying though 370 and going strong. Love the owl to elements you think water/electric for him?
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 12-20-15 at 08:56 PM.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast