Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Falling Leaf Dragon Limited Time

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    I may give this a try. I've made many attempts for this since it was re-released and no luck. I keep getting Scorpion as my super rare. Got a Quetzal too.
    So I tried Fairytale and Fire and got a 23:59 timer. I got really excited, then really confused lol. It's Red Queen. I'd completely forgotten about her despite having traded one in the other day lol. There's always tomorrow.

Fashion Designer
    I tried combos Eagle/Mythic/Fireflower x Jewelry 6 times and got Life, Mythic, Fruitful, Explorer and Firestorm. Then I tried Autumn x Pinata and got 25 hours on the second attempt. It must be Falling Leaf!

Executive Chef
    I tried for this dam thing and still no luck getting it, another limited that will be gone. So much dragons and not much time to breed them, it sucks!
    I sure do hope we get a Christmas world event, and a few old holiday dragons return end of this month so that we can have enough time to breed them.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    I've got mine Falling Leaf Dragon days ago....Druid + Red first try!

Farm Supplier
    Darn it I tried the whole time it was available with no luck... wooont wooont

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by irishbaker3 View Post
    Darn it I tried the whole time it was available with no luck... wooont wooont
    I couldn't get this one either. I did pick up Fireflower and Pterodactyl in the process so not a total loss.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12