Thread: Battleground 9: Reckless Roc - 2015 Oct 6

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    I'm looking at the chart and it does show that an Egyptian attack is 'Weak' against a Water-Nature opponent; I don't see where it says it should be 'Strong'.
    Maybe I am misunderstanding how the testing chart works, but I see different strengths/weaknesses. Reading across the Egypt line it says water is Strong and Electric is neutral. In the Egypt column however it say water is Weak and Electric is blank. Am I reading it wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    Again, I'm looking at the chart on page 2 and your results are the same as what is on the chart; Against a Dark-Earth opponent Electric is 'Weak'
    Water is neutral.
    Re Steely Woolly Mammoth, the chart on page 1 says:
    "Matripony. Saintly Bernard. Or any combination of the following elements: {earth, electric, water, valentine, or service}"
    When that didn't work, I went to the testing chart on page 2 and found it had different recommendations and results consistent with my own. I believe the chart on page 1 is incorrect.

Again, thank you for all the hard work you put in to this. It is a lot to keep track of.
    Last edited by MaribouMay; 10-08-15 at 09:03 AM.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15