Thread: 2 awesome suggestions!

Lightbulb 2 awesome suggestions!

Okay so the first suggestion is a chat panel in the social window so you can chat with the neighbours who are online, leaving a msg on their wall just seems to be a little too impersonal and hard to keep a conversation going switching between your island and your neighbours.
    The second suggestion I'm hoping you might give some thought is a confirmation button for the spending of gold, simple "would you like to spend this gold" [yes/no] would be awesome.
    I enjoy this game and I appreciate all the work you've put into it, thanks for your time.
    DraGonPooPin

Host(ess)
    This would be great along with more space to leave a note. The gold button for sure. I looked once and had a hunch then it was gone...

Host(ess)
    Agree totally

great ideas, both of them

Nightclub Owner
    Agreed
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Agreed!

New Resident
    I also am accidentally spending gold. I think there should be limit to the number of times you try to beat an op pent dragon before it moves onto another. I have been tried over seventeen times in a row to beat abominable. It feels like I will never win another battlr

Neighbors

Quote Originally Posted by tllgle View Post
    I also am accidentally spending gold. I think there should be limit to the number of times you try to beat an op pent dragon before it moves onto another. I have been tried over seventeen times in a row to beat abominable. It feels like I will never win another battlr

I want it unlimited neighbors. I lost mystic map and kooky panda people ask why I don't visit them I check my neighbors find out it is 30 only no more I lost alot I add alot. Because I would ask gold bars so work quick. It is slowly. Thank u. WildFire Island is my id.