Page 37 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Rainbow Sentinel Dragon Update sale ends July 25 2017

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeroth View Post
    I was so shocked I even got this. Between horrible luck at the arena, and penny pinching with my quest speed ups; it looked like I was going to miss the deadline by a hair. Thankfully I didn't, but in retrospect this dragon honestly doesn't feel worth the anxiety. I'm all for giving us dragons in new ways other than breeding, and furthermore implementing ways to incentivize players to spend gold, but there needs to be a balance. Like, gold should make you complete the goal FASTER or make it EASIER to do. When gold becomes required to complete the objective; I think the prize should be worth it. Maybe I'm alone on this, but The Rainbow Sentinal just didn't do it for me aesthetically. What do you guys think?
    I totally agree. I mean, the dragon doesn't even look that amazing yet many of us rushed and struggled to get this. If TL are going to make the quests unfinishable without spending money, make the prizes a bit more...WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I totally agree. I mean, the dragon doesn't even look that amazing yet many of us rushed and struggled to get this. If TL are going to make the quests unfinishable without spending money, make the prizes a bit more...WOW!
    I think this dragon is really pretty!

Rhino Keeper
    The timing was pretty tight for this quest - I didn't need to be on the game ALL the time, but I did need to be on it at specific times in order to get the quests done. I sympathize with those not in the States with big time zone differences from TL time. I ended up spending a few gold to speed up the last 2 magic quests, but that was because I accidentally sent out the wrong quest once.

I really wanted this dragon - he better live up to it in the battle arena!
    Twilight Woods on Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story and Fairy Tale Wonderland

Rhino Keeper
    I hope so cuz I got 2 of these dragons I thought great glitch extra cool dragon. Next thing I see I'm at 600 Gold, I remember I was at 2600 plus gold Because i Been saving up Gold for a long time. To see my acct 600 GOLD only! on my acct i Was in complete shock n my heart dropped. Wow. All that hard work n all my Gold disappeared I hope TL fixes this issue.
    Last edited by U1timate; 03-04-15 at 06:54 AM.

Fashion Designer
    They take off exacly 1700 golds after reward , i am so mad hate the quest , hope they return my golds soon

I completed the quest, crafted the Rainbow Spire, but I didn't get the dragon egg. Wondering if it's because I didn't have 1,700 gold available. Either way, I'm very disappointed.

Fashion Designer
    Wonder if TL return golds to anyone yet , i email them but still no responding ,i hope they going to return because this is game problems , glitch , i dont want to lost golds like this

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    Wonder if TL return golds to anyone yet , i email them but still no responding ,i hope they going to return because this is game problems , glitch , i dont want to lost golds like this
    Not yet. We're sorry about this inconvenience! Our team is working on resolving this as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience while our team sorts this out.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you we hope this gets resolved, as you can tell we love this game.

Fashion Designer
    Hi Elsa

Just wanna ask because you mention i can still craft the rainbow sphere 300 golds!!!

Can i still craft the rainbow sentinel and how much its gonna cost me?? Is it in gold??

Thnks