Thread: Rainbow Sentinel Dragon Update sale ends July 25 2017

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Lunar quest 22hr x 2 = 44 hours
    Gem quest 18hr x 3 = 54 hours
    Island quest 8hr x 4 = 32 hours
    Magic quest 6hr x 5 = 30 hours

Total quest time is 160 hours or 6 days and 16 hours

The clock says 7 days and I am assuming that will be the full 7 days. What we don't know is if there is any time involved in raising the Rainbow Spire but if there isn't you are going to need to set alarms to put your quests in. It is going to be very difficult to achieve this in 7 days....particularly if you sleep
    To craft the Rainbow Spire, it takes 16hrs, if you check the Spell Shop, there is a timer for how much the craft takes.

Fashion Designer
    Anyone need gold trader daily please add me, and leave me a message if u could, thanks

To all those that are skipping the Quests, its 99 Gold to skip the quest, whereas you can just buy the gem within the Spell shop for 100 Gold. I am not going to test it, but it looks like you might be able to finish this goal for 300 Gold.
    Rainbow Spire takes 16 Hours to craft.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stewyb111 View Post
    To all those that are skipping the Quests, its 99 Gold to skip the quest, whereas you can just buy the gem within the Spell shop for 100 Gold. I am not going to test it, but it looks like you might be able to finish this goal for 300 Gold.
    Rainbow Spire takes 16 Hours to craft.
    I saw that, too. I'd like to know if just buying the items needed for the Rainbow Spire would allow me to skip all of the questing that is needed to win them, but I'm also afraid to test it out. I'd hate to spend 300 gold only to find out that I still have to complete the quests to win the dragon! If anyone decides to try this, please let us know if the game gives you the Rainbow Sentinel Dragon.
    I currently play Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story.
    Dragon Story: 🌟Andromeda🌟 Level 150
    Fantasy Forest Story: ✨Jupiter Woods✨ Level 40

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    It can, but like Zyfazix said you can do that at the same time you have a dragon questing. From the amount of people on the forum who have won the flash tournaments and the regular ones, this should not be a big deal - the first quest only requires 2 wins.

And two wins in 44 hours (the time to finish the questing) is not demanding a lot.

Of course, idk what the next few quests will require - there might not be any tournament fighting for them. But at least for the first quest, this is not a big deal.
    DOH!! I am such an idiot. I skipped the battles cos for some weird reason I thought you needed to win the battles first. Wasted 10 gold. Already won 2 battles after I skipped. Don't usually make such a daft mistake.

Farm Supplier
    Just skipped the comet core quest with gold, no time for trying moon. Why comet core not comet tails? Or common one.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	56.4 KB 
ID:	18593
    Last edited by megafeehily; 02-24-15 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Add screenshoot

Rhino Keeper
    I dont have moon dragon so if i skip the lunar quest twice for 198 golds will it count?what color does this rainbow sentinel/spire contribute?is it worth spending 198 golds?please inform me guys.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by megafeehily View Post
    Just skipped the comet core quest with gold, no time for trying moon. Why comet core not comet tails? Or common one.
    Im thinking about that too and im planning to skip it as well.

Fashion Designer
    No Moon Dragon but I'd rather spend 99 gold towards a dragon and depleting my gold than have my gold taken away by gem traps and game glitches I've lost 200 gold the last two days :/

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    No Moon Dragon but I'd rather spend 99 gold towards a dragon and depleting my gold than have my gold taken away by gem traps and game glitches I've lost 200 gold the last two days :/
    I lost a 100 gold this morning buying food on accident. now I have to buy some more next gem sale because I have a feeling I'm going to need it to finish this new goal. I don't have any champs so this seems easier than winning a tournament.

Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast