Quote Originally Posted by Nettis02 View Post
I've got to quit playing this game for a while. This ain't working. ��

I've uninstalled the game, updated my iPhone SE, reinstalled it and I had always made sure no other apps are running in the background, but still the problem persists.
The game is irritatingly slow and my phone's getting extremely hot. So hot I have to cool it down with an ice pack!!!
I can't play a game that's pushing my device beyond its limits.
������

Not sure if this is a bug but it's bugging me for sure...
In dining, shopping and housing businesses there's 2 active permits each. But in entertainment and service businesses there's only 1 permit each and technology business has 14(!) alone.
While it's no fun with just 1 permit, 14 is way too much.

Other bugs is that it still crashes every once in a while and automatically restart. But then a lot of small quirks tag along, like invisible or blinking factory's, missing info on what to order and how much things there's in the inventory and such.
I can get rid of the small bugs if I reboot the game manually, but it will soon crash again and the problem will start over.

/Nettis
Sorry about this! Our team is aware that the game may be a bit heavy for some devices. This should get better once the game is available for all players. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.