Page 172 of 172 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172
Results 1,711 to 1,712 of 1712

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

New Resident
    Hello, I'm a bit confused with the 5D goals schedule. Is mine are like everyone else or it's running late this time ? Usually I received notification on 5d goals appeare first on wenesday then the 2nd one appeare on tuesday but when i refused gift yesterday no goal appeare ? I'm confused did I miss one day of receiving gift from my neighbors just to wait for a false expectation ? Please help

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieu258 View Post
    Hello, I'm a bit confused with the 5D goals schedule. Is mine are like everyone else or it's running late this time ? Usually I received notification on 5d goals appeare first on wenesday then the 2nd one appeare on tuesday but when i refused gift yesterday no goal appeare ? I'm confused did I miss one day of receiving gift from my neighbors just to wait for a false expectation ? Please help
    5 day goals show up every Wednesday and the 14 day goals are every other Tuesday.

The next goal should be a 5 day goal tomorrow, Wednesday May 22 at 5:30pm PDT / 8:30pm EDT.

You can find the speculation calendar of future goals HERE as well. Hope this helps