Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bridges completed, but can't build on new land

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    Same here crashing if I put anything on that far right spot. And no drops,
    The team is investigating the crashing. The drops, you should be encountering. Please try mastering a few more businesses. It is a rare drop so it may take a while to get one or it was an unlucky streak.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm having the same issues with using the expansion space nearest the second bridge. I moved the Castle to expansion space nearest the first bridge and am avoiding the space at the second bridge until the issue is resolved. I have completed four businesses since completing both bridges and have collected one life saver but no compasses. As my mother always said....."patience is a virtue".

Grand Emperor
    FYI

For anyone who isn't getting special parts, feel free to post your feedback in Not getting special parts for Points of Interest / Locations thread in Suggestions and Feedback forum. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    These drops will get harder as you get into further and further expansions.

Host(ess)
    Same problem after harbour bridge. Golden bridge was fine. Here can't build anything! Frustrating! Things keep disappearing and game keeps crashing the minute I do something in the new land! Please do something!

I have exactly the same issue as all previous posts. 2 plots opened up and the building moved and can't build on the plot to the right but I can build on the plot at the end of the bridge

still an issue for me. Also it's been several days since the expansion and I have not received any lifeguard donuts so I can't complete the castle repair.

Host(ess)
    Finally could place buildings in area after harbour bridge. But only one drop and I have mastered so many businesses since opening the bridges. Just one drop of lifeguard doughnut

Fashion Designer
    Me too. I tried it after seeing your comment. It works for me now too.

Grand Emperor
    Ops I forgot to post earlier. My game is fixed too, I am able to use the new lands after both bridges. Please check yours.

I have same same issue!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast