Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bridges completed, but can't build on new land

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Thanks for letting us know. What are you trying to place down on the piece of land?
    Doesn't matter. Nothing will stay. You are allowed to place anything that fits (road or building) but the game resets after a few seconds and removes the item.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by qprpaul View Post
    Update - my game is now stable as long as I don't attempt one more road piece towards the bottom right of this picture:
    Attachment 34256

Note - I have no problem at all with the Golden Gate bridge, it's just the City Harbour giving me problems.
    Hey Mods, I think you need to focus on this post when reporting over to the devs. We're all having trouble going to that empty piece of land. It crashes as soon as we touch any of that, i.e. build roads, place buildings.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    Hey Mods, I think you need to focus on this post when reporting over to the devs. We're all having trouble going to that empty piece of land. It crashes as soon as we touch any of that, i.e. build roads, place buildings.
    Thanks for letting us know. We are looking into this issue and grabbing any additional information you guys can give.

Mine keeps crashing as well.. but only if a landmark or civic building is placed. Doesn't crash with businesses or homes.
    Haven't received any drops of lifesavers upon mastering a business either.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mika012 View Post
    Mine keeps crashing as well.. but only if a landmark or civic building is placed. Doesn't crash with businesses or homes.
    Haven't received any drops of lifesavers upon mastering a business either.
    Hmm, thanks for letting us know. I've been getting the drops for the lifesavers and the compasses. Can you try mastering some more businesses to see if they drop?

New Resident
    Hmm, thanks for letting us know. I've been getting the drops for the lifesavers and the compasses. Can you try mastering some more businesses to see if they drop?
    I've mastered over 30 businesses since my first bridge completion three days ago. Nada.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by magleston View Post
    I've mastered over 30 businesses since my first bridge completion three days ago. Nada.
    It is a rare drop so it may take a bit. Can you try mastering a couple more businesses and see if it shows up?

New Resident
    It is a rare drop so it may take a bit. Can you try mastering a couple more businesses and see if it shows up?
    and the very next mastered business produces a compass. Very interesting

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by magleston View Post
    and the very next mastered business produces a compass. Very interesting
    Glad to hear it's working for you.

Fashion Designer
    Glad to hear it's working for you.
    Same here crashing if I put anything on that far right spot. And no drops,

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast