Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Game issues after completing Halloween Goals

The game works fine and stays open without restarting as long as I keep the graveyard in storage, so for people who need a temporary fix to finish goals- keep the graveyard in storage.

ok- I lied. The game still restarts while the graveyard is in storage, just not as quickly as it does while in place.
    Last edited by val2696; 10-24-16 at 02:55 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by val2696 View Post
    The game works fine and stays open without restarting as long as I keep the graveyard in storage, so for people who need a temporary fix to finish goals- keep the graveyard in storage.

ok- I lied. The game still restarts while the graveyard is in storage, just not as quickly as it does while in place.
    I've tried everything and nothing is working...

New Resident
    So glad to see it isn't just me! Okay team lava quick fix please we have Halloween goals to finish!

Same here. Graveyard seems to be the bug...unless they are working on opening expansions?? One can hope right? I also uninstalled, reinstalled & waited a couple of hours, but it still crashes with the graveyard in or out of storage

New Resident
    Now I am really annoyed, it just restarted after I finished an order board but before I could pop my baloons! Of course they were gone when it reloaded. 😠

New Resident
    I have the same problem. Impossible to play now after completing the Halloween quests, the game repeatedly crashes and reloads.....please help!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by berkelym1 View Post
    Now I am really annoyed, it just restarted after I finished an order board but before I could pop my baloons! Of course they were gone when it reloaded. 😠

OMG!!!!! Me too I was hoping it wouldn't restart before I could pop them 😠 ...all that work down the drain. This is beyond frustrating and im not playing anymore until bug is fixed. Luckily I have several other Storm 8 games to occupy my time.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by rita6834 View Post
    I'm trying to place the graveyard and every time I do the game restarts. Is this a known issue? I'm playing on an Android Samsung Galaxy j3
    Quote Originally Posted by val2696 View Post
    mine is doing the constant restarts as well after placing the graveyard. playing on iphone.
    Sorry guys, seems like some of you are affected. The team is looking into this for us. Thanks for your bugs reports in Game issues after completing Halloween Goals. Will post there when I have more information. Thank you.

Grand Emperor
    Hey everyone, sorry that you are having this issue... The team is looking into a fix for us. I've also highlighted that you arent able to complete your last goal nor play. Please wait a bit while they investigate. Appreciate your patience. Will post here when I've more updates. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm having the same issue after finishing the Halloween goals. I click on the grave yard in my storage and it tries to get placed and suddenly all of my buildings disappear and the game restarts. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and the same thing happens.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast