Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/7 Update - The Spooky Trap (TIMED / OPTIONAL)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Has anyone had a werewolf, mummy or ghost drop from slaying one, like with the werebeast?
    yes.. only one cute little pink ghost from Tower
    and.. only one tiny mummy from Jewelers
    and.. only one werebeast
    and a few werewolves from the chopping dead trees.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Don't know which number we have reached.. but I DO AGREE!
    Our energy is limited.. we can't move ahead fighting all these Dire Boars.
    Where are all the other cute Halloween monsters gone to? Eaten by Dire Boars?
    Pretty sure the Dire Boars have eaten them .... doesn't Ivy have some form of Dire Boar repellent potion she could cook up?!

Rhino Keeper
    This is very energy draining. I can only get werebeasts. Every time I try to check cottages, towers, jewelers for other monsters... I get dire board!

Its seems pretty unlikely I will get anything, seems difficult. Takes alot of energy. Oh well.

Farm Supplier
    I think they mean have you actually gotten the PET. Not just has one of the monsters appeared on your board to ****. If you have actually ****ed and then had DROP one of each of those PETS, that is actually really really good!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    yes.. only one cute little pink ghost from Tower
    and.. only one tiny mummy from Jewelers
    and.. only one werebeast
    and a few werewolves from the chopping dead trees.

I think they mean have you actually gotten the PET. Not just has one of the monsters appeared on your board to ****. If you have actually ****ed and then had DROP one of each of those PETS, that is actually really really good!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jesoftngentle View Post
    Its seems pretty unlikely I will get anything, seems difficult. Takes alot of energy. Oh well.
    I agree....my towers, cottages are nothing but coins. So far, I've only gotten a pink ghost, tiny mummy, and very few werewolves. Too much Energy being wasted...I'm going back to other matters in the kingdom. Plus, in the book the tasks are marked 25 days and the Community is at day 10....I'm confused.

My jewelers, cottages, lantern and watch spires yield nothing but I'm doing well from horses, libraries, taverns (pirate and regular). What's going on with the mummies and ghosts?

Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    has anyone been able to spawn ghosts/ mummies from buildings?
    None for me either!!! Only dior boars, but no mummies. .ghosts..or werewolves. Is someone looking into this issue? Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    Yes this is what I mean, a pet drop not a monster spawn.

Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast