Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Items : Level 55

Question New Items : Level 55

Hi all,

I just hit level 55 and the window popped up to show me that I could buy another table and chair and learn two new recipes. One picture showed a taco and I can't remember what the other picture was.

Where are these new recipes located? I can't find them on any appliances I have...and I have them all. Except I don't have the 1,600 gem festival stove. Is that where these new recipes are located?

Thanks!!

Edit(KP)- Level 55:
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-21-16 at 06:17 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cappucina View Post
    Hi all,

I just hit level 55 and the window popped up to show me that I could buy another table and chair and learn two new recipes. One picture showed a taco and I can't remember what the other picture was.

Where are these new recipes located? I can't find them on any appliances I have...and I have them all. Except I don't have the 1,600 gem festival stove. Is that where these new recipes are located?

Thanks!!
    You can check your cookbook in game to see or you can check here.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1214596

Thanks. I checked my cookbook before posting this question. That thread link was so helpful, but I still didn't find a recipe for anything like I saw was new for 55 in recipes. It's a mystery still!!

Fashion Designer
    Cappucina I'm not sure if this is helpful or not but I definitely remember that a couple of old events you had to be level 55 to be able to cook some of the stuff and I'm pretty sure one was a taco. Like the Marco event. And another I think was puppy chow for the football event. It could be that it was some glitch in the system that said there were new recipes. I'm level 54 right now with 1000 points to go before leveling up. I can't find any recipes in my book that say they unlock at 55 but when I get there if I get a pop up I will screen shot it and let you know. If it was a glitch you could look in our past events and see if the pics look like what popped up!

Thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    Hi all,

Thanks!!
    I cannot remember either, but the only recipe on the Gem Festival stove is Five Spice Chicken.
    I will see if I can get some information.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Hi all,

Thanks!!
    Hi Cappucina! I didn't forget you I just made it to level 55 and I also got this so I snapped a pic!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	816 
Size:	609.2 KB 
ID:	33599
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-21-16 at 06:18 PM. Reason: enlarged photo

I found you, even though this hot moved around, and want to thank you!!! Yes! That is what I saw!! But what and where are those two taco looking recipes? I have never found them....

Grand Emperor
    The tacos can be made on the Taco Station, that was only available for a limited time quest. The two tacos needed special ingredients only available for a limited time period, and if you finished the quests you were awarded the taco platters which were permanent recipes. They probably shouldn't be displayed in the Level Up popups.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....!-(April-2016)

Hi all,

Thanks!!

Edit(KP)- Level 55:

Hi this happened to me in Nov 2020 and I am really annoyed. It was exciting to get new things. STORM8 BRING BACK THE TACO TRUCK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast