Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing Crafts

Executive Chef

Missing Crafts

What happened to all my coffee? I had a whole bunch of coffee made up and when I checked my game this morning it's all gone. My Boardwalk is asking for coffee and robo baristas and now all my coffee is gone. Why did this happen?
    Main id: squinn1981

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    What happened to all my coffee? I had a whole bunch of coffee made up and when I checked my game this morning it's all gone. My Boardwalk is asking for coffee and robo baristas and now all my coffee is gone. Why did this happen?
    Oh no, I'm very sorry this happened to you. I need your help with more info if you can. Did you make those coffee one shot (load all slots at one go) or did you make them in separate batches (reload slots over span of several hours)? If you had made them at one go, do you think it's possible your game had a sync issue? If it's a sync issue, please try the suggestions under Sync issue section in Post 2 of current thread.

If it isn't a sync issue or if you're unsure, I'm going to ask you to send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. I have added your issue to my report. Once again, I'm sorry about your loss of coffee.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Oh no, I'm very sorry this happened to you. I need your help with more info if you can. Did you make those coffee one shot (load all slots at one go) or did you make them in separate batches (reload slots over span of several hours)? If you had made them at one go, do you think it's possible your game had a sync issue? If it's a sync issue, please try the suggestions under Sync issue section in Post 2 of current thread.

If it isn't a sync issue or if you're unsure, I'm going to ask you to send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. I have added your issue to my report. Once again, I'm sorry about your loss of coffee.
    I have four available slots for that factory and I just constantly make coffee over and over, so I almost always have all four slots filled with coffee. I just let them sit there above the factory until needed. I usually would sell them in the market but the past week or so I haven't been selling any so maybe I had an overload of them just sitting there idk.
    Main id: squinn1981

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    I have four available slots for that factory and I just constantly make coffee over and over, so I almost always have all four slots filled with coffee. I just let them sit there above the factory until needed. I usually would sell them in the market but the past week or so I haven't been selling any so maybe I had an overload of them just sitting there idk.
    Thanks for the additional information. I will add this to rynetory's report.
    This is very helpful!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier

Unhappy Missing sugar and coffee

All of our sugar and coffee has disappeared? What to do we had quite a supply

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercy1st View Post
    All of our sugar and coffee has disappeared? What to do we had quite a supply
    Do you think it's a syn issue? Need your help with more info for investigation. Also send an email to Support for further assistance.

Edit to add: which version are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Oh no, I'm very sorry this happened to you. I need your help with more info if you can. Did you make those coffee one shot (load all slots at one go) or did you make them in separate batches (reload slots over span of several hours)? If you had made them at one go, do you think it's possible your game had a sync issue? If it's a sync issue, please try the suggestions under Sync issue section in Post 2 of current bug and issues thread.

Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-24-16 at 07:03 PM.

I also had an issue with missing crafts a few days ago. I was making the sneakers for my boardwalk order. I had two pairs in storage and when it finished the third pair I clicked on the boardwalk to collect them, but they were no longer at the factory. I thought it would say I needed to make another pair, but the icon at the factories for boardwalk items wasn't there. A few hours later, when I went into my storage, it said I had three pairs of sneakers so I went to the boardwalk and delivered them for my order. I don't know what happened to them, but they did show up eventually.

Rhino Keeper

Items missing from Casualwear Factory

I had a stockpile of 57 t shirts, 12 jeans, and 10 sneakers in my casualwear factory que. I got up this morning, and everything is missing. All other factories are fine. Help
    Last edited by judyvines; 11-07-16 at 10:14 AM.

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that! Please submit a ticket by filling out this form. One of our agents will be able to assist you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Sorry to hear that! Please submit a ticket by filling out this form. One of our agents will be able to assist you.
    Thanks, Sparkly. I put in a ticket and got a generic response. I will be waiting impatiently for my items to be returned. They were in the que, waiting to be collected when I needed to use them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast