Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My ship didn't come in

Rhino Keeper

My ship didn't come in

Sounds funny but I completed a boardwalk order and popped my balloons. My ship that normally comes in and drops off 5 visitors to collect coins, etc did not arrive and there were no passengers/visitors to collect anything from.

This upgrade, while adding much needed space, is a bit buggy to begin with and appears to have been rushed into release without adequate testing. So many bugs

The Honorable Panda
    I am currently not doing my boardwalk orders while trying to Expand the Bridge so I cannot test, but I will report this over.

I know Ryentory is doing her boardwalk right now so I will see if she will check her game and post.

What specific device do you play on?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    Hmmm not sure why yours is strange. Mine is the usual using the latest version 1.2. So did your ship leave? What happens when you click on your Boardwalk? I think your ship left but only giving you balloons without the usual coins, correct?

To add: Thanks Kooky.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-17-16 at 10:18 AM.

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that! Tried to complete a couple of Boardwalk orders but did receive the cruise ship dropping off the customers. The next time you complete an order, do you mind taking a screenshot after you complete it so that we may investigate this further?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Sorry to hear that! Tried to complete a couple of Boardwalk orders but did receive the cruise ship dropping off the customers. The next time you complete an order, do you mind taking a screenshot after you complete it so that we may investigate this further?
    Ok. Will do. I did pop the balloons and then there was no ship nor customers

Rhino Keeper
    Just did my order. It was normal this time. My ship came in and received 5 passengers/visitors

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Just did my order. It was normal this time. My ship came in and received 5 passengers/visitors
    Awesome! Great to hear that it's working now! Please let us know again if it happens again.

New Resident
    If I could make a suggestion ... it appears the ship starts coming in as soon as the Boardwalk Order is complete. However at that time you are taken to the screen with the bubbles, and you have to click on each bubble to get your tickets. Once you've clicked all the bubbles, you wait another second and then a screen appears with a red X in the upper right corner. When you click the X, then you can see the ship come in.

However if you spend too much time clicking on the bubbles, maybe reading the text explaining what's going on, you miss the ship. This could be what happened to bss above. However I've always been able to see the visitors standing on the peer and click on the coins they leave.

Either way I think it would be an improvement if the boat would wait until the user clicks on the X. This way we get to see the entire animation you all worked so hard creating.

Brad

Grand Emperor
    Thank you for your suggestions, bkekst.

Executive Chef
    I didnt get coins after boardwalk order. After the passenger came to boardwalk there was nothing. It told me how many hours until next order.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast