Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: City Brooke Bridge is missing

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by njmbakery View Post
    My factories have vanished along with the bridge. My support I'd is v6jks9x.. It has disappeared from my iPad and iPhone. Yikes!
    Can you force shut your game and try again? The factories are invisible but you should be seeing your bridge. It's the little bridge next to the Chesterfield vineyard.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by judyvines View Post
    I just force closed and everything is still missing. It doesn't show up on either my iPad or my iPhone.
    Can you restart your devices?

Moving your posts to Missing Bridge https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Missing-bridge.

New Resident
    I forced closed, reinstalled the game twice and still no bridge. It was there but disappeared when I opened the game on my iPhone. Now it's gone on both devices.

Grand Emperor
    I forced closed, reinstalled the game twice and still no bridge. It was there but disappeared when I opened the game on my iPhone. Now it's gone on both devices.
    Can you help to restart your devices?

Moving your posts to Missing Bridge https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Missing-bridge

New Resident
    I restarted the iPad and still do not see the bridge.

Rhino Keeper
    My factories are showing up normally, but the bridge is gone. I can see all the new Chesterfield buildings in the new expansion space, just not the bridge.

Grand Emperor
    I restarted the iPad and still do not see the bridge.
    Quote Originally Posted by judyvines View Post
    My factories are showing up normally, but the bridge is gone. I can see all the new Chesterfield buildings in the new expansion space, just not the bridge.
    What happens when you click on the bridge? The area where it was supposed to pop up the repair screen.

New Resident
    Nothing happens. When I click on the invisible factories they work but the bridge is completely gone.

Grand Emperor
    That's strange. I'm very sorry this happened to you both. I'm going to report this in for you. At the same time, can you send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game? Please send me your ticket numbers via private message for me to add to the report.

If your bridge shows up again, kindly post here. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    What happens when you click on the bridge? The area where it was supposed to pop up the repair screen.
    There is no bridge to click on. I used to see the partially completed bridge. When I clicked on it, it showed the orders to deliver for part one, along with the goal to collect 25 bricks. Everything worked great.......I had 24 bricks, and had delivered everything except the three TVs. Now there is nothing there, just flowing water. I think it disappeared after I was rewarded a total of 56 gems for collecting from City Hall. I can't remember the dialogue, but I had four pop ups telling me to collect from City Hall. I hope I do not lose all my progress on this. It will take forever to collect everything again.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast