Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: City Brooke Bridge (new expansions, buildings, points of interest) - Aug 15, 2016

Farm Supplier
    Just finished the bridge and got a new free plot. Actually it was easier than I thought it would be to build the bridge. Much easier than the event of the solar power. And much nicer.

Farm Supplier
    I've reached the bridge and expanded up to it but nothing happens when I tap on it saying it needs repaired. I'm on level 21.

Re not enough space for more businesses are you using high rise buildings? That's how you store houses/businesses but keep the mastery stars on your board and create more space hth

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercuriair View Post
    I've reached the bridge and expanded up to it but nothing happens when I tap on it saying it needs repaired. I'm on level 21.
    You see the repair screens (see City Brooke Bridge) when you click on the bridge and make sure you are playing on version 1.2.

Farm Supplier
    I'm on version 1.2 nothing happening

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercuriair View Post
    I'm on version 1.2 nothing happening
    Hmm strange. What happens when you click on the icon above your bridge? Can you help to post a picture?

Farm Supplier
    I expanded to Chesterfield Studios two weeks ago and I have yet to receive any parts to help repair it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazin_Betty View Post
    I expanded to Chesterfield Studios two weeks ago and I have yet to receive any parts to help repair it.
    I expanded there when it first opened up. I got two repair parts within the first week. I didn't receive any more until yesterday while I was furiously delivering Entertainment orders. I now have four out of five. Give it some time.....it seems to take longer for the Studio parts than any of the previous buildings.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    This is definitely the right place. Wow I love your figures! The coins and parts values are all different. Maybe requirements differ according to level? Not sure. Let me check on this. Thanks qprpaul.

Aside to others: Anyone has different values?
    Hi I had to pay loads more coins than my partner I was one level higher than him at the time, only just found this forum
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	126.5 KB 
ID:	33821  

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sine67 View Post
    Hi I had to pay loads more coins than my partner I was one level higher than him at the time, only just found this forum
    Welcome sine67! Great that you found your way here! Yeah the CM has confirmed it varies for individuals. I must say I'm drooling over your numbers. I gave way more to fix my bridge.

FYI check this thread. Here's the place to start to help you navigate around the forum and game. Have fun!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ity-Game-Guide

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The quantities of these requirements vary for individual, not by level.

When will there be a new expand? My game is on artificial life support as there is no room and lack of helmets to add sports in highrise buildings.. Its getting booring.. ��

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast