Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret City!

Executive Chef
    At least there are no neighbour requests if I read it correctly. The last tales was a disaster for some of us because of those. I was not hoping for another tales so soon. Spinwheel would have been nice!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    At least there are no neighbour requests if I read it correctly. The last tales was a disaster for some of us because of those. I was not hoping for another tales so soon. Spinwheel would have been nice!
    Agreed!

Last Tales event I had to spend 100 gold just to skip that in Chapter 10, granted that I made it all back in roughly 2 days (I get 60 gold per day) but I really wanted the dragon prize for that event, not so much for this event

Good luck to all playing though, I'm just not as interested in the dragon prize this time.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Was not expecting another tales... What happened to the world events? I'm in no shape to start the tales now.. I don't have enough food. I don't even know if I want to do the whole tales. I like the prize dragon and the adventure dragon but I don't care for the curio dragon (I don't want to spend most of my food on leveling a dragon I don't really like...)
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Thanks to the ones who responded to my questions!

But I have another one now. A friend of mine completed the first chapter (levels 15-40) and she said she know has to wait 9 hours before she can start chapter 2. Is there always a 9 hour waiting time between every two chapters?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkBubbles75 View Post
    Was not expecting another tales... What happened to the world events? I'm in no shape to start the tales now.. I don't have enough food. I don't even know if I want to do the whole tales. I like the prize dragon and the adventure dragon but I don't care for the curio dragon (I don't want to spend most of my food on leveling a dragon I don't really like...)
    That's another thing too, Tales event tend to take a lot of food, especially when they require us to level them up to 14

That's why I usually won't go further when I'm at the act where I need to level up dragons if I don't want to participate, this one will be no exceptions
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    I will probably only try to go for first two but not starting till I have bred the necessary dragons ...... First attempt for coral is 23 Hours .... Yuck but oh well
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Quote Originally Posted by LoveDragonKingdom View Post
    Thanks to the ones who responded to my questions!

But I have another one now. A friend of mine completed the first chapter (levels 15-40) and she said she know has to wait 9 hours before she can start chapter 2. Is there always a 9 hour waiting time between every two chapters?
    Each chapter starts at the same time every day. For the UK that time is 8am. So if I finish my chapter by 9am as I did today, I have a 23 hour wait until the next chapter. If I finish it at 8pm I have a 12 hour wait.

If you use gold to speed up a chapter then the next one will still not start until the set time. So if I used gold today to get onto chapter 3 (which is due at 8am BST on Sunday) I will then have a longer wait for Chapter 4 (which is due to start 8am BST on Monday).

The only time it's worth speeding the early chapters is if you know you can't log on during one day and want to get them done and out of the way.

Hope this helps!

Executive Chef
    Not sure how far I wanna go with this. Not really excited about any of the dragons and not willing to use too much food.

I have Coral ready on the nest but this morning when I was supposed to breed Air with another dragon I was sleepy and just thought yellow-green-pink (to try for Vinecrawler) and bred Watermelon and Archer. Realized my mistake and was so annoyed I sped the 10 hour timer expecting it to be another Fruitful but it was Fairytale! I've been trying for that one for ages so I'm not annoyed anymore.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Not sure how far I wanna go with this. Not really excited about any of the dragons and not willing to use too much food.

I have Coral ready on the nest but this morning when I was supposed to breed Air with another dragon I was sleepy and just thought yellow-green-pink (to try for Vinecrawler) and bred Watermelon and Archer. Realized my mistake and was so annoyed I sped the 10 hour timer expecting it to be another Fruitful but it was Fairytale! I've been trying for that one for ages so I'm not annoyed anymore.
    If you like, just do what I do and stop when the task requires you to raise those dragons beyond LV7 or so

I guess LV1 to 6 is ok as the food costs are usually minimal, but once you go beyond LV7, then the food cost can get quite high
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Think I'm only gonna bother for the 1st two after the hassles and bugs stopping me in last 2 events for final dragon, don't like look of last one this time tbh eithers

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast