Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret City!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Can we get an official statement saying world events are a thing of the past please?
    I love the World Events & thought that's what we'd start today since it seems as if we're long past due for one! Rather than competing against others, I'd prefer to be working together for everyone's benefit ♡♡♡

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by temecee View Post
    Low levels (currently at Level 34)
    Chapter 1
    Act 1. Plant 5 Impruberries
    Act 2. Colect 5 Impruberries

Reward 5000 apples
    Level 31 & 30
    Ch. 2
    Act 1. Harvest 4 Firapples
    Act 2. Collect 32 Runes

Reward 4000 Exp and 15000 Silver
    Last edited by goddard7006; 07-15-16 at 05:33 PM. Reason: correction

I really like the idea behind these tales (an explorers team?)
    It's different from the previous shapes (not that I disliked them!) But If I remember correctly, the players asked for a new design. And I usually don't buy the habitats but I'm really tempted this time! Somehow the green mountain/clouds attract me to press that button!

Executive Chef
    It'll automatically start for you, so you don't need to worry about that. It's always a good idea to wait, at least for me it is, to build up food as much as you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    It'll automatically start for you, so you don't need to worry about that. It's always a good idea to wait, at least for me it is, to build up food as much as you can.
    What I mean is: I saw that chapter 4 means breeding and raising a Curio Dragon, but my Nest is occupied for at least 23 hours (55 even if after that I put the egg in it that will result from current breeding). So is it better to wait before starting the timer? Or has that timer started already and am I wasting time by waiting?

Quote Originally Posted by LoveDragonKingdom View Post
    What I mean is: I saw that chapter 4 means breeding and raising a Curio Dragon, but my Nest is occupied for at least 23 hours (55 even if after that I put the egg in it that will result from current breeding). So is it better to wait before starting the timer? Or has that timer started already and am I wasting time by waiting?
    The timer doesn't start until you click on the Dragon Tales building. I would wait until you get those eggs hatched before starting, along with trying to get the dragons you might need to hatch during the event bred. It is very worthwhile to get a second nest.
    Last edited by Donnasadoptables; 07-15-16 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Fix typo

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveDragonKingdom View Post
    If you're looking to get the grand prize you should wait until the nests are cleared to not lose days.

Any tips on what dragon will defeat a pink & purple dragon cobination. I've tried green, yellow and rainbow, I've lost four times.

Nightclub Owner
    Finished Chapter 1 today, was surprised to have 2 battles already, usually they don't show up until much later

Anyways, not looking forward to Chapter 3 & 7 where there'll be 4 battles, and in Chapter 10 there'll be 6 battles!

I'll play when I can, but don't think I'll finish this one without spending gold, which I don't plan to spend lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    These dragons are so beautiful and lovely!!! I don't know if I wanted to buy the sky sixty habitat! Gorgeous!!
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast