Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream City: Help Me I have a Question

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by eicyarg View Post
    You can add 4 existing houses to the brownstone. It helps on saving space. Looks like malls will do the same for the stores.
    FYI, it only comes with 2 house slots. You need a brick to open the 3rd and 4th slot each. It's useful only if you have good supply of bricks otherwise you are paying extra for the container. As for size, without slot expansion, 2 houses is the same size as that of the container.

Quote Originally Posted by insomniadreams88 View Post
    Which expansion is the Chesterfield Wheel part of?
    It is part of the 3rd expansion sign if you count southwards from the railroad.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    FYI, it only comes with 2 house slots. You need a brick to open the 3rd and 4th slot each. It's useful only if you have good supply of bricks otherwise you are paying extra for the container. As for size, without slot expansion, 2 houses is the same size as that of the container.
    On my 3rd Brownstone I was also asked to use hammers to upgrade it. Those were dropped the same way as other items.

Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    I've noticed that the amount of gems required for expansion missing items keeps changing was 20 gems then went to 100 then back to 20 and now back to 20. What's with that? (Haven't gained or used any items still need the same missing two items)
    It could be because of a change in the amount of coins you have.

Farm Supplier
    Which building/factory do I need to make yellow thread or cotton - needed for the jeans?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bakealot003 View Post
    Which building/factory do I need to make yellow thread or cotton - needed for the jeans?
    Tradecraft factory

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Tradecraft factory
    Ah ok thank you

Fashion Designer
    I've found if I don't have that part or building yet if you hold down on the item a couple seconds it will direct you to where to find it at.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    I've found if I don't have that part or building yet if you hold down on the item a couple seconds it will direct you to where to find it at.
    Thanks for that tip I hadn't seen that - very helpful I felt like I was searching for the old needle LOL

Farm Supplier
    I just unlocked the expansion area with the Chesterfield Wheel which I now find is locked and has a 22 hour timer on it - the 5 x cotton candy says that they sometimes drop from Mystery boxes ..... and I will also need 1500 coins --- eek! what happens if I don't get the coins & cotton candy in time will I get any other chances to open it? I only have a few hundred coins atm so a bit worried about the coins and chance appearance of the cotton candy.

Any wheel experiences to report?

Grand Emperor
    I just unlocked the expansion area with the Chesterfield Wheel which I now find is locked and has a 22 hour timer on it - the 5 x cotton candy says that they sometimes drop from Mystery boxes ..... and I will also need 1500 coins --- eek! what happens if I don't get the coins & cotton candy in time will I get any other chances to open it? I only have a few hundred coins atm so a bit worried about the coins and chance appearance of the cotton candy.

Any wheel experiences to report?
    If you look at the screen again, the 22 hours is the repair time. There's no time limit on it. You can take your time to save coins and collect the 5 cotton candy needed.

To add: yes the cotton candy does drop from mystery boxes. You can move it after you have repaired it.

Farm Supplier
    Aha brilliant thks so much...and phew lol @ me

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast