Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream City: Help Me I have a Question

Which expansion is the Chesterfield Wheel part of?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    So you store your maxed businesses and open new ones to max again to earn more money? Is this how you're supposed to earn money? Because I seem to be not able to save enough for the firehouse or the dog park...
    I haven't had to actually store any to open more yet, but when it comes to that I will.

Fashion Designer

Brownstone buildings

I have bought 2 and now can't find any more to purchase. How do
    I find them? When I was offered the third one I didn't have the coins, now I have
    The coins but can't find them. HelP!

Oh found it! There's a tab that looks like a taller tower and they're under there.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-10-16 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Rhino Keeper
    Hi!

I've bought and mastered all the unlocked businesses, for level 10. I can't upgrade city hall to level 11 because there is no way for me to earn more mystery stars. I do have enough population to increase to level 11. I'm stuck. I don't think I've missed buying any unlocked businesses. What do I do? Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Hi!

I've bought and mastered all the unlocked businesses, for level 10. I can't upgrade city hall to level 11 because there is no way for me to earn more mystery stars. I do have enough population to increase to level 11. I'm stuck. I don't think I've missed buying any unlocked businesses. What do I do? Thanks
    Buy another business, like a second coffee shop, pizza place etc. You then make that building a 5 star and ear experience, cash, people visit etc

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Holodoc View Post
    When is this issue going to be solved?
    I'm at level 9, have all the stars and inhabitants needed and can't upgrade because of the lack of money.
    All shops are leveled to max. and I am out of money now.

You buy a second business of same type...another coffee shop, another pizza place etc and then get those to 5 stars. I still don't have the fire station but have had coins to do other things such as level up. My problem is no parts to expand with.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-11-16 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Fixed broken quote

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    Buy another business, like a second coffee shop, pizza place etc. You then make that building a 5 star and ear experience, cash, people visit etc

THanks for the tip.

I've noticed that theamount of gems required for expansion missing items keeps changing was 20 gems then went to 100 then back to 20 and now back to 20. What's with that? (Haven't gained or used any items still need the same missing two items)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    I've noticed that theamount of gems required for expansion missing items keeps changing was 20 gems then went to 100 then back to 20 and now back to 20. What's with that? (Haven't gained or used any items still need the same missing two items)
    If you don't have enough coins the cost goes up I've found.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyEna View Post
    Questions are:
    Does the Mayor's Manor have roads attached to it?
    Can you add homes and businesses to it?
    Or should I wait for other part?
    The Mayor's Manor is just a building of 48 population and needs a road to it. Nope, you cant add anything to it. It is very useful to boost your population on a 2 x 2 size. You can move it around after expanson.

Quote Originally Posted by Holodoc View Post
    When is this issue going to be solved?
    I'm at level 9, have all the stars and inhabitants needed and can't upgrade because of the lack of money.
    All shops are leveled to max. and I am out of money now.

Forthermore I wonder how rynetory2 managed to build the costly fire station and post office. I was never near to 2000 cash.
    I repeated all of the shops many times (at least twice each and some to 4 times) to get more coins and parts rewards for mastering the shops. Some orders drop parts randomly plus coins. Those parts drop help in my expansions and upgrades. I dont just stop once I'm done with mastery and I hardly depend on the citizens. I have gotten some family parks, a public pool, post office, dog park and firehouse. The police station is my next target.

Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    So you store your maxed businesses and open new ones to max again to earn more money? Is this how you're supposed to earn money? Because I seem to be not able to save enough for the firehouse or the dog park...
    Yes I do that as mentioned above. My citizens are staying indoors so I rely on parts drop from random orders and mastering the shops. You wont run out of permits so dont be afraid to use them all.

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast