Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream City: Help Me I have a Question

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    No you won't lose this feature. It will leave and you don't get the rewards. You'll have to wait for it to leave and return with new orders.
    Thanks so much! I was worried about this since I won't have access to the game while I'm at work. Thank you for the reply!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by insomniadreams88 View Post
    What's the highest number of tickets you've gotten from a Boardwalk order balloon?
    3 was my highest so far.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Click on the cash register, click on the road icon and click on any grid to toggle between land and road. Make sure the land is empty before you do the toggling. You can change roads back to land and vice versa any time.
    Thank you!! This made total sense and everything became easier after that. Don't know why I hadn't thought of just clicking on the road while in that mode. Lol

Fashion Designer
    Right now I have room for one more business or home.
    Nowhere near what I need to level up to Level 9 City Hall.
    With what I have the road map is all I can do at time.
    Like mentioned elsewhere I have to have the homes
    and businesses touching road for credit of master business points or
    Population.

Need some help to advance.
    I can now expand to the Mayor's Manor. And if I get one more
    part I can expand another section.

Questions are:
    Does the Mayor's Manor have roads attached to it?
    Can you add homes and businesses to it?
    Or should I wait for other part?

Farm Supplier
    When is this issue going to be solved?
    I'm at level 9, have all the stars and inhabitants needed and can't upgrade because of the lack of money.
    All shops are leveled to max. and I am out of money now.

Forthermore I wonder how rynetory2 managed to build the costly fire station and post office. I was never near to 2000 cash.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by karengar View Post
    How do you add houses to the brownstone building?

Also if you're having issue with roads and space I've noticed that the factories do NOT require a road if that helps.
    Thank you! I just rearranged roads to get a couple more spaces in my business district, but that will help even more.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Holodoc View Post
    When is this issue going to be solved?
    I'm at level 9, have all the stars and inhabitants needed and can't upgrade because of the lack of money.
    All shops are leveled to max. and I am out of money now.

Forthermore I wonder how rynetory2 managed to build the costly fire station and post office. I was never near to 2000 cash.
    I have the firehouse, post office and dog park. Have you used all your permits? You get more permits for maxing businesses, so the only thing you do by saving them is keeping yourself from making money put some maxed businesses in storage if you have no room for new ones.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    I have the firehouse, post office and dog park. Have you used all your permits? You get more permits for maxing businesses, so the only thing you do by saving them is keeping yourself from making money put some maxed businesses in storage if you have no room for new ones.
    So you store your maxed businesses and open new ones to max again to earn more money? Is this how you're supposed to earn money? Because I seem to be not able to save enough for the firehouse or the dog park...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    So you store your maxed businesses and open new ones to max again to earn more money? Is this how you're supposed to earn money? Because I seem to be not able to save enough for the firehouse or the dog park...
    I am the same situation as I needed the money to level up, buy houses, upgrades, etc. So I am nowhere need buying the dog park, the fire station. Etc. And since pedestrians have not given coins and materials all day, that's not helping us get money.

You can add 4 existing houses to the brownstone. It helps on saving space. Looks like malls will do the same for the stores.

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast