Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream City: Help Me I have a Question

Fashion Designer
    I can't expand my property because I'm missing tools and the one I need never drops. What's the trick on drops? Also need to enlarge my storage space but never get the bandage roll or whatever it is that is needed. Without a way to get drops or improved drops I'm guessing that most of us will have to quit. I'm not willing to spend that much $$ to play.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 7161461 View Post
    I have no more new buildings to master but I need much more money to purchase swimming pool &other. Do I have to buy buildings I have already mastered again? Or just wait some time and gather the reward?
    Since you need money and special drops you have to buy another store of the same type. It is harder to master the second time but at least it gives you something to do. Hope some changes happen to the game, seems good but still lots need fixing.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by me2nyy View Post
    Will we be able to visit the community on this game?
    This game is relatively new so no one knows yet whether we will be able to. I'm sure there will be more features being added gradually. Keep playing and see what comes next.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by alexsjusa View Post
    What's the trick to being able to place more houses so I can get more residents to level up? I'm out of space at level 9
    I bought more of the expensive buildings like post office and fire station to yeid higher population but take up lesser space. The houses are way much cheaper but eventually they may not work due to space limit. So you may want to consider buying those special buildings.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    What happens if your mastered buildings aren't connected to roads? I see the red popup that says I need to connect them to roads but what impact does this have?
    All buildiings (population or business buildings) need to be accessible by roads otherwise you will lose the revenue, mastery stars or population points. The only buildings that dont need road are the factories.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by insomniadreams88 View Post
    Is there a way to earn gems?
    I got a gem drop from the mystery box for completing the mastery of the business buildings. It's the first time I got a gem after completing many buildings.

New Resident
    What happens if I don't finish boardwalk goals before time runs out? Does it load another list for me to complete or do I lose access to the boardwalk altogether? 😔

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by triiicia View Post
    What happens if I don't finish boardwalk goals before time runs out? Does it load another list for me to complete or do I lose access to the boardwalk altogether? ��
    No you won't lose this feature. It will leave and you don't get the rewards. You'll have to wait for it to leave and return with new orders.

What's the highest number of tickets you've gotten from a Boardwalk order balloon?

How do the brownstones work? I bought one, and there is a little green plus sign over it, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do with it.

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast