Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Dream City: Help Me I have a Question

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by whoyouis View Post
    I'm on level 31 but the city harbor bridge is still broken. It still says coming soon. Am I wrong that it was supposed to be available at level 29?
    Are you talking about the level of your City Hall? I am only level 24 and I have both bridges available to me already. One is already repaired and the other i almost done. I only need 2 more jack hammers.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a Question. I am at City Hall level 24 and I seem to have run out of things to do in my tasks book. It says "Nothing to report! Your city is running smoothly, mayor! If anything come sup, we'll let you know." I know tasks from the Special Event Space shows up there, but am I already out of "storyline" activities and tasks? And any idea when they will start again?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoMom101 View Post
    I have a Question. I am at City Hall level 24 and I seem to have run out of things to do in my tasks book. It says "Nothing to report! Your city is running smoothly, mayor! If anything come sup, we'll let you know." I know tasks from the Special Event Space shows up there, but am I already out of "storyline" activities and tasks? And any idea when they will start again?
    I've completed all my game goals as well, it's empty like yours. Not sure when but I think we can expect more to come since this game is fairly new.

Does anyone know what the yellow fisherman jackets are used for I have got 5 which I collected from completing different businesses. I agree about the Xmas issue very disappointed. Only got 2 more expansions to get and then stuck yet again at level 35 . Thanks for any responses to my questions

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mumsukis View Post
    Does anyone know what the yellow fisherman jackets are used for I have got 5 which I collected from completing different businesses. I agree about the Xmas issue very disappointed. Only got 2 more expansions to get and then stuck yet again at level 35 . Thanks for any responses to my questions
    Someone has replied to your question in your thread. See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...sherman-s-coat

How do I sell a brownstone or destroy it, I bought the wrong one by mistake, and there seems to be no option showing either to sell or destroy it. I don't want that I have no option but to keep it.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by alizestardust9 View Post
    How do I sell a brownstone or destroy it, I bought the wrong one by mistake, and there seems to be no option showing either to sell or destroy it. I don't want that I have no option but to keep it.
    I am sorry but once purchased you will not be able to sell, or store these.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Is there a list somewhere of what buildings/sites unlock at each level?

Farm Supplier
    If you scroll right on each category in the market it will show what's available when there is something new for a level.

I'm now level 30 and very little new coming up apparently, are s8 still working on the game? We've not had a timed event for a while either.

I've found out if I move my houses and businesses around they come out giving coins