Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Dream City: Help Me I have a Question

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lisabandit2 View Post
    So if I'm reading this correctly, we aren't getting an expansion anytime soon & we're gonna have to get rid of parts for expansions that have taken weeks to accumulate? Why is is so hard to open up new land?? When you say delete parts, are you talking building parts or land expansion parts?? I'm not deleting any parts unless I have a better understanding. The only reason I'm playing now is hoping for expansion...no more boardwalk as I can't use the over 2000 tickets anyway & already half of the landmarks are built. Thank you for any clarification you can give.
    Ummm I'm not saying we aren't getting an expansion anytime soon. To be honest I don't know when since I'm not Storm8 staff. Only S8 knows but they wouldn't be able to release the info ahead of time. I'm in the same situation with the rest of you regarding land and inventory. This game is new and full of potential so there will definitely be more updates and expansions. Unfortunately I don't have the answer to when and what at this point in time. I have passed in the request for more land to help and members can feel free to drop a request post in Land expansion thread in Suggestions forum.

As for inventory, I am deleting parts to make space whenever I run out of space. I immediately deleted my expansion parts after my last expansion some time back to have more time to collect them again, which I did and deleted again as and when needed. I'm working to upgrade my highrises and inventory so I kept those parts. I deleted my sledgehammers when I ran out of space and didn't have any bricks and hardhats. You should choose which part you want to delete according to your game plan, i.e. what you are aiming to upgrade.

Like what others have shared, I do wish we could have more control over deletion by quantity or sale etc, it would be so much easier to manage my inventory cos lack of inventory space is my constant challenge. Haha now I have to decide which part to delete next..

I'm on level 31 but the city harbor bridge is still broken. It still says coming soon. Am I wrong that it was supposed to be available at level 29?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by whoyouis View Post
    I'm on level 31 but the city harbor bridge is still broken. It still says coming soon. Am I wrong that it was supposed to be available at level 29?
    The 2 bridges aren't release to us yet. Once they are, mayors at level 29 and above will be able to get them.

Executive Chef
    Any news on the cinema? I'm getting bored just doing boardwalk orders.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The 2 bridges aren't release to us yet. Once they are, mayors at level 29 and above will be able to get them.
    They were released today! I'm so excited. Hopefully those who rush through post the requirements for everyone.

You can ask general game play questions on this thread.
    I'm at level 32 and for the past 3 levels I have got nothing for levelling up is here any advantage of levelling up now

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mumsukis View Post
    I'm at level 32 and for the past 3 levels I have got nothing for levelling up is here any advantage of levelling up now
    It has been an added motivation for me to see new items when levelling up and like you, there are no new items for me too. Other than personal achievements of getting to new levels, the advantage is our goods storage capacity increases by City Hall level. I'm still trying despite the lack of new items though. Hope this helps.

You can ask general game play questions on this thread.
    Can someone tell me how many levels there are I'm at 32 and don't know whether it's worth spending coins to increase level as at present gain nothing from doing

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mumsukis View Post
    Can someone tell me how many levels there are I'm at 32 and don't know whether it's worth spending coins to increase level as at present gain nothing from doing
    Let me check on the current max level. I think there are players close to level 40. Yes it's bit sad not having new items for higher levels. Feel free to drop a request post in the Suggestion forum.

Farm Supplier
    Sorry I don't know where to put this. Can we PLEASE get a confirmation button to spend gems on crafting spaces!!!! I've got 7 spaces sitting empty in my high tech factory because I accidentally bought more slots FOR GEMS that I DIDN'T want trying to clear the screen. There's so little room to tap the screen around whatever factory you have opened, that you end up buying slots or jumping all over to other factories, which is extremely annoying, by the way. I sure won't be spending any money on gems, that's for sure! Not worth it, to lose them so easily!