Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Dream City: Help Me I have a Question

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by fabulus12 View Post
    I woke up late today, and have only 5 hour to finish the Boardwalk orders. I thought we had 12 hours once we start filling them. It cannot be done in 5 hours, I don't want to drop back down to 5 balloons. How do I fix this?
    Sorry to hear that. Did you leave your game running in the background while you were asleep? If so, your ship would arrive when due. See Boardwalk in Game Guide for Notes and Tips about it. Sorry about your shipment though. You can try to send an email to support@storm8.com and see if the Agent is able to assist you on your shipment.

I was wondering what we are supposed to do with the new Halloween buildings? I am packed full, no room no where to put any buildings. When are they going to expand over the water so we can have more room? Also, my inventory is about full from parts to expand, that I can't hold many items for my deliveries. Please help!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by collins1974 View Post
    I was wondering what we are supposed to do with the new Halloween buildings? I am packed full, no room no where to put any buildings. When are they going to expand over the water so we can have more room? Also, my inventory is about full from parts to expand, that I can't hold many items for my deliveries. Please help!!
    I am out of room too but stored my buildings to make space for the new Halloween buildings. I've been deleting my parts to make more room for my inventory. E.g. I deleted my sledgehammers which are useless without hardhats and bricks. Choose wisely if you want to delete yours. Hope this helps.

Executive Chef
    I just notice after Halloween event started that when you master a business you get two boxes but two out of four times I only got one box at the end. How many boxes are you supposed to get? When I click on the business before I master it you are supposed to get two boxes. I don't know if anyone notice this.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by collins1974 View Post
    I have the same problem

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I just notice after Halloween event started that when you master a business you get two boxes but two out of four times I only got one box at the end. How many boxes are you supposed to get? When I click on the business before I master it you are supposed to get two boxes. I don't know if anyone notice this.
    Can you help to post a screenshot or where does it says you get 2 boxes?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinkebollo View Post
    I have the same problem
    I am facing the same shortage of land and extremely full inventory as you guys. I think deleting some parts are worth it for me to win 112 more parts.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I would delete some items in the inventory to make space and do this event if I were you. Well that was what I did. If you see the 3rd and 4th prizes, they come with ready slots, 28 slots in total. Winning them is equivalent to getting 112 free parts (28 x 4). Why not? Besides they're limited edition buildings, it'll be great to decorate our cities for holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I am facing the same shortage of land and extremely full inventory as you guys. I think deleting some parts are worth it for me to win 112 more parts.
    So if I'm reading this correctly, we aren't getting an expansion anytime soon & we're gonna have to get rid of parts for expansions that have taken weeks to accumulate? Why is is so hard to open up new land?? When you say delete parts, are you talking building parts or land expansion parts?? I'm not deleting any parts unless I have a better understanding. The only reason I'm playing now is hoping for expansion...no more boardwalk as I can't use the over 2000 tickets anyway & already half of the landmarks are built. Thank you for any clarification you can give.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lisabandit2 View Post
    So if I'm reading this correctly, we aren't getting an expansion anytime soon & we're gonna have to get rid of parts for expansions that have taken weeks to accumulate? Why is is so hard to open up new land?? When you say delete parts, are you talking building parts or land expansion parts?? I'm not deleting any parts unless I have a better understanding. The only reason I'm playing now is hoping for expansion...no more boardwalk as I can't use the over 2000 tickets anyway & already half of the landmarks are built. Thank you for any clarification you can give.
    Since there are no expansion in sight, I am deleting expansion parts at this time. I will have to collect them again when they finally give us more land. I do not delete building parts as I still have a few buildings that can be upgraded.